ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Fans are the Whiniest in all of College Football

Forget Dabo... I'm talking about people I know and interact with every day. It's almost like winning a title made them more insecure... it's insane.

Reactions: uscdoc and lostcock
Nowhere for them to go but down and they know it.
My favorite thing lately has been their fans telling me that we ripped off Dabo's lake cookout for players... you know, because they invented the Lake Cookout (tm).... nobody cooked out on a lake before 2008.

My favorite thing lately has been their fans telling me that we ripped off Dabo's lake cookout for players... you know, because they invented the Lake Cookout (tm).... nobody cooked out on a lake before 2008.
Yeah ain't that a hoot? Muschamp probably didn't have lakes around in Florida that Dabo is a tread setter extraordinaire.

Reactions: Cock-Vader
Again, just speaking about myself personally but MANY of the Clemson fans I know seem genuinely offended that I pull for USC... like it confuses them. I mean, I won't even get into the aspect of the fact that it is my Alma Mater and how rare of a thing that is for Clemson fans but I digress. It's as if at EVERY opportunity they feel the need to bring up their title, and before that, their record against us in the only sport of the 15 or so we play each other in that they care about. If they are actually so superior, and have been for so long, doesn't it reflect poorly on them to have to keep saying it out loud? I'd hazard to guess that they are trying to convince themselves more than me. I don't have tons of in-person interactions with fans of other schools so perhaps this is more common than I realize... but I doubt it. They are a special brand of "triggered, bothered, and special".

Clemson also is worried about payback and they will get a ton of it this year.

Yes, because OSU didn't deserve to be in the playoffs last year! Things just work out for them when they need it most (like Bama's best player who was beating Clemson the whole first half breaks his leg & can't play the 2nd)! It was their time and they're not just "whiney" - they're "entitled"! Amazing why they ever earned the right to feel that way but they do!

Yep when the Bama back got hurt I knew it was just gonna work out for them. I mean, Gallman is a string bean and he can juke and twist and not get a scratch. Biggest,strongest back on the field gets hurt. Just their year.

Reactions: cocky lady
Yes, because OSU didn't deserve to be in the playoffs last year! Things just work out for them when they need it most (like Bama's best player who was beating Clemson the whole first half breaks his leg & can't play the 2nd)! It was their time and they're not just "whiney" - they're "entitled"! Amazing why they ever earned the right to feel that way but they do!

Also, Bama loses their OC the week before the NC game.

The reason for Clemson's success is on the field in Charlotte tonight and just finished 5 consecutive series against the Panthers. The Clemson fans watching this game are wondering what are they going to do to replace the plays he made for them.

The reason for Clemson's success is on the field in Charlotte tonight and just finished 5 consecutive series against the Panthers. The Clemson fans watching this game are wondering what are they going to do to replace the plays he made for them.

What did he do? Blackout here

op you're sounding pretty whiny, too. Not sure if this is an ironic thread or not, though.

What did he do? Blackout here
He is just composed, cool under pressure and making plays with his feet and arm. Just keeping drives alive and moving the chains. Nothing spectacular yet but you can tell he will be starting soon.

op you're sounding pretty whiny, too. Not sure if this is an ironic thread or not, though.
I started it in response to a thread elsewhere in which I was blamed for saying this very thing even though I didn't. So I figured, what the hell. And I have a right to be whiney... I bet you money though that if I had won a NC I wouldn't be clicking on their board every ten minutes and posting threads about what I found there.

Reactions: wood90
Only issue with your assertion is, HE DID IT!
But he said it after they did it. That's not hard. Watch:

I knew Trump was going to win the election.
I knew Byrd would have two TDs tonight.
I knew that there would be a really annoying guy at QT in front of me asking about every brand of cigarettes.

I must be as smart as Dabo!

IDK, there sure is a lot of whining about Dabo on here.
For like the third time... we got our asses handed to us by them. They won a NC. We can whine if we want to. They WON and they are triggered because our coach had a cookout and because we are going to have a DJ. ANYTHING that we do (despite the fact that we are little brother and they don't even pay attention to us) sets them off.

Reactions: cocky lady
hey guys the truth is their (clammy) was pretty good while we were still beating and out recruiting them and beating them 5 in a row. What happened----- OBC quit recruiting and handed the reins over to JR and Whammy and Dabo and staff took advantage from the recruiting standpoint. That's where this came from . Now that Champ has us back in the game somewhat(it will take time) we will make steady progress on that front and the tiggers will regress a little to what they were doing before OBC quit. It will take time for the on field things to take place because they have recruited very well and stocked the shelves. trust me it will happen . Then w will start getting our history lessons again but we will begin to beat their a------ again.. Go Cocks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT