ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson fans showing the world how classy they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Pee, you really shouldn’t throw even a pebble in the glass house you live in

JFC- do you even internet?

I saw the other thread discussing it, but didn't see a video embed yet.
We shoulda been banging some sweaty gash between cars at a tailgate. Also, which is the Clemson fan? Clemson and USC have some rough fans but Miami seemed to have all rough fans. Think if Marshall or Louisville crossed with Raiders fans with ready access to south beach PEDs.

I saw the other thread discussing it, but didn't see a video embed yet.
Alcohol does crazy stuff to you. Bunch of drunk rednecks be it in Columbia or clemson. Wouldn’t want to see that from anyone in my family, but I’d hate worse seeing my daughter do what I saw the young girl in Williams Brice doing with her boyfriend. That was TRASH for what I’m assuming was sober behavior.

Aggressor's name is Reed Fletcher. His Facebook page shows no evidence of a Clemson connection.

Where was security? Didn't look like anyone wanted get in between them two. Ridiculous!

Alcohol does crazy stuff to you. Bunch of drunk rednecks be it in Columbia or clemson. Wouldn’t want to see that from anyone in my family, but I’d hate worse seeing my daughter do what I saw the young girl in Williams Brice doing with her boyfriend. That was TRASH for what I’m assuming was sober behavior.

From what I understand neither were gamecock fans.

Good tater.
Have we relegated ourselves to finding something a red neck does in the stands to make ourselves feel better? Our students show their butts on national tv throwing trash, bottles, batteries on the field, and fighting all over the place, and someone takes a video in the stands of a fight (and who knows or cares if it was a tater or not) to point out they are just as bad as us? Stupid. Big difference in m
From what I understand neither were gamecock fans.
tThey May not be fans but he has a Carolina #1 football jersey on and she’s gone on garnet too. Check it out for yourself on Daily Shark. Pretty clear and evident what team she “pulls” for.

Reactions: SCFBjunkie
So this actually happened two rows in front of me last night. One of the guys was harassing the other guy, and then somehow (Clemson was driving to score, I didn't catch all of it) one of the guy's sons got involved. I saw him put his hands on the kid and it escalated pretty quickly from there. Absolutely ridiculous behavior from everyone involved. Even worse was that stadium security never showed up. A stadium representative came a half hour later and made a couple people sign forms but that was it. Incredibly embarrassing.

Reactions: Cock_Donor
Have we relegated ourselves to finding something a red neck does in the stands to make ourselves feel better? Our students show their butts on national tv throwing trash, bottles, batteries on the field, and fighting all over the place, and someone takes a video in the stands of a fight (and who knows or cares if it was a tater or not) to point out they are just as bad as us? Stupid. Big difference in m

tThey May not be fans but he has a Carolina #1 football jersey on and she’s gone on garnet too. Check it out for yourself on Daily Shark. Pretty clear and evident what team she “pulls” for.

The jerseys they wear don’t mean anything. Go on YouTube, and you will find a Clemson guy going undercover with a gamecock jersey on to interview real gamecock fans before revealing himself to be a tiger in the end. I wouldn’t put it past any Clemmers to have staged this whole incident just to try to embarrass us. You guys are devious bunch.

Shocking! Just shocking! You put 70,000 rednecks dresses in clown outfits in a stadium ... it's a wonder there aren't several deaths from beatings and falls from the upper deck as a result of public drunkenness........

I was sitting there....the dude in the white jacket that came in with the cheap shot ..... Carolina hat was left in his seat. The dude in the black Under Armor shirt...another Carolina guy. No other reason to be there than to start ****. Guess they thought that was as close as they would get to a 'ship.

Not all that surprised. When a conference decides to pretty much give away tickets in order to fill a stadium, they're probably asking for trouble.

The punk tater throwing sucker punches then ran back to his seats speaks volumes about the tater fan base, stay classy taters.

Reactions: NetworkX
I was sitting there....the dude in the white jacket that came in with the cheap shot ..... Carolina hat was left in his seat. The dude in the black Under Armor shirt...another Carolina guy. No other reason to be there than to start ****. Guess they thought that was as close as they would get to a 'ship.
Dude, I know you are half joking and completely full of s**t. No way in hell would a Gamecock fan be anywhere near that trash. But I don't doubt that you were there, you worthless piece of garbage.

Ha ha ha to the hose taters that says none were taters. Look at the bald dude wearing tater gear sneak in an throw 5 punches and sneak out. Just like u sorry stinking taters. Donuts says he started I all.

Epitome of a tater. Weak ass , scared , punk.

Reactions: NetworkX
No way he was a UPC fan...just no way :rolleyes:
giphy.gif

Facebook profile pic has him with his little bro and little bro looks like the guy being held back in the video. Appears to be a UT fan from the few pics on his page. And studied Christian Ministries at Carson-Newman.........

We shoulda been banging some sweaty gash between cars at a tailgate. Also, which is the Clemson fan? Clemson and USC have some rough fans but Miami seemed to have all rough fans. Think if Marshall or Louisville crossed with Raiders fans with ready access to south beach PEDs.
Speaking of trash.

Hopefully you get ban hammer shortly.

That's right, it was actually a false flag operation run by Gamecock fans to make Clemson fans look like a bunch of drunk kids brawling in the stadium.

Maybe Mulder and Scully can crack this one, Harley.

want_to_belive-1.png

Since you were that close, what was the redneck mother throwing F-bombs and filming the incident wearing? Sounded like a Pickens County accent. Can you tell us or was that you?

This is getting national airplay. The nation saw the thug KKKlempson team taunting our fans in Columbia and now they've seen the thug KKKlempson fans brawling in the stands. That clown Daboo and his whining didn't fool anybody. Redneck taters have shown the world their behinds this season and America is no longer fooled by there lies. This is going to cost them. They still have high paid players, but it is going to be hard to keep that going for very long when top recruits see that redneck farmer trash fighting and taunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT