ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson gets its 7th five star for this class

Blabo has it going on right now, but karma will come back around to get him....How a little hick school in a shitty football conference does this is obvious. Unfortunately they are well established in the landscape of college football right now, and above reproach from the limp peckered NCAA. Every bitch has their day, this is their 'day'....

How is that even possible? And they still are in great shape for Flowe (#4 overall composite player) and Burch.

This could literally turn out to be the best recruiting class ever assembled. How can they keep doing this?
Could be 2 more coming and another high 4star. This could well be the greatest class on paper ever put together, Miami had some that would compare.

Reactions: CoorsTiger
Blabo has it going on right now, but karma will come back around to get him....How a little hick school in a shitty football conference does this is obvious. Unfortunately they are well established in the landscape of college football right now, and above reproach from the limp peckered NCAA. Every bitch has their day, this is their 'day'....
How is karma going to come back to get him? What is he doing wrong?

How is karma going to come back to get him? What is he doing wrong?

He keeps players on his team that hit women for one
He made sure he hada law enforcement officer fired
He condoned his players grabbing other teams players in inappropriate manner
He was part of giving players ostarine without knowledge. Ask d Lawrence
Players using cocaine on bowl trips and nothing Done to them
Can list menu more but you get picture

Uses religion as a recruiting tool. That bothers me, is nothing sacred anymore? Hey, and I’m not even a believer and it bothers me. Stay classy.

So you are “ ok” with the menu listed items I put out for you reference things dabo has done and allowed ?
I’m not even sure how any female could pull for him even if they are taters fans

sorry. Meant for prime time guy

He keeps players on his team that hit women for one
He made sure he hada law enforcement officer fired
He condoned his players grabbing other teams players in inappropriate manner
He was part of giving players ostarine without knowledge. Ask d Lawrence
Players using cocaine on bowl trips and nothing Done to them
Can list menu more but you get picture
Literally everything you said is incorrect. But they sure do get regurgitated on this site a lot.

At least we both agree on one thing, Will Muschamp is getting it done at SCU.

1. How is that even possible? And they still are in great shape for Flowe (#4 overall composite player) and Burch.

This could literally turn out to be the best recruiting class ever assembled. How can they keep doing this?

Burch is not going to Clemson. LSU is ranked ahead of of CU, so best ever crap is a bit of a reach. And until you have some proof that Dabo is cheating, you just sound like whining babies.

How is that even possible? And they still are in great shape for Flowe (#4 overall composite player) and Burch.

Must be because their coach has Dumbo ears

Reactions: Primetime1471
So which part is “ incorrect “??
If you are truly a tater fan you are aware of both guys who hit women yet remained on team. Fact
You and I and football nation witnessed the tater players also grabbing other players privates. You dispute that too ?
Dexter Lawrence said he had no idea how he got ostarine in his system. Dabo tried to say it was n shampoo ? Anyway they did an “ internal investigation “ and refused to provide results. All under dabo right ? Yes
The officer dabo made sure got fired. Also fact
Deon Caine. U know him ? Was caught with cocaine on bowl trip. Stayed on team. Yes ? Yes
So you are saying you are delusional or refuse to accept dabo as doing such or just in denial???

assuming you will disappear now cause you dont want to respond to facts
Bye

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Primetime1471, post: 4891087, member: 120398"]How is that even possible? And they still are in great shape for Flowe (#4 overall composite player) and Burch.

This could literally turn out to be the best recruiting class ever assembled. How can they keep doing this?[/QUOTE]

1490169480_scarface-money.gif

So which part is “ incorrect “??
If you are truly a tater fan you are aware of both guys who hit women yet remained on team. Fact
You and I and football nation witnessed the tater players also grabbing other players privates. You dispute that too ?
Dexter Lawrence said he had no idea how he got ostarine in his system. Dabo tried to say it was n shampoo ? Anyway they did an “ internal investigation “ and refused to provide results. All under dabo right ? Yes
The officer dabo made sure got fired. Also fact
Deon Caine. U know him ? Was caught with cocaine on bowl trip. Stayed on team. Yes ? Yes
So you are saying you are delusional or refuse to accept dabo as doing such or just in denial???

assuming you will disappear now cause you dont want to respond to facts
Bye
I think you need to look up the definition of the word fact.

#1. Deon Cain was never caught with coke. I have no clue where you pulled that from.

#2. Dabo never got a cop fired. The dumbass cop got fired for using a police computer to discuss private info on a message board. Once again you are incorrect.

#3. Dabo never condoned what Wilkins did. Show me where he said that was ok. You’re wrong again.

#4. That is nothing but your speculation about the osterine. Dabo said it could have come from shampoo or a number of other things, that he didn’t know. Another “fact” you just made up.

#5. Joe Craig was kicked off the team.

Like I said, you were literally incorrect about everything you said. That’s hard to do. Congrats.

Now let’s talk about how much you love Muschamp. We love him to.

#1. Deon Cain was never caught with coke. I have no clue where you pulled that from.

#2. Dabo never got a cop fired. The dumbass cop got fired for using a police computer to discuss private info on a message board. Once again you are incorrect.

#3. Dabo never condoned what Wilkins did. Show me where he said that was ok. You’re wrong again.

#4. That is nothing but your speculation about the osterine. Dabo said it could have come from shampoo or a number of other things, that he didn’t know. Another “fact” you just made up.

Like I said, you were literally incorrect about everything you said. That’s hard to do. Congrats.

Read Post 24

For someone who shoes up with questions acting stupid you have all the answers suddenly. Here’s a fact. Dabo slept with his mom.

Not quite sure. Figure it out and get back to us Primetime. We're looking forward to it.

Definition of fact is dabo was “ ok “ with those guys grabbing those guys inappropriately
Did he do anything to them or say anything about it other than. “ boys will be boys “??
Sorry buddy but he’s Coach and he condoned their behavior . Fact
So joe Craig and deandre McDaniel both were immediately kicked off team?
Do you even follow your team or just choose to be all In and are ok with hitting women ?
And Dabo pushed for cop to be fired but u love dabo so obviously You ok with that also
Yep Deon Cain was caught as well as the kicker with cocaine
Seems you don’t like facts or just more so don’t know the facts
So defend dabo if you want. you are obviously ok with all these things in his time at tater Town

Reactions: NetworkX
Maybe you were not born or just a child when these things occurred. If so then guess that’s a good excuse
Maybe you are still a child.
You act like a 10 year old

Reactions: uscedge21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT