ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson joke

vacock#

Oct 26, 1998
I went to the Clemson Air and Space Museum but there was nothing there.

The above joke was on the internet without a reference to Clemson. Other really bad jokes at:
http://www.zaneszeros.com/?p=4169

Yes, I know really good people who went to Clemson. Just for fun.

FBI called in to Clemson to investigate a white powdery substance. It was determined that no players were at risk and could continue playing since the white substance was the goal line, and they were unlikely to ever get close to it.

I heard that there is a small possibility that Clemson's, Watson is considering staying. He would be a fool to let begging ass fans, coachies talk him in to staying, whether than going in the first round. U hope that his mom, family and friends talk to him. Clemson can not give crap about this young man. All they want is to get the last bit of blood from this young man. If he is not careful, he can get hurt or put himself in a bad position, like Taijh Boyd.

I heard that there is a small possibility that Clemson's, Watson is considering staying. He would be a fool to let begging ass fans, coachies talk him in to staying, whether than going in the first round. U hope that his mom, family and friends talk to him. Clemson can not give crap about this young man. All they want is to get the last bit of blood from this young man. If he is not careful, he can get hurt or put himself in a bad position, like Taijh Boyd.[/QUOTE]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT