ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson/NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
The holding on the tight end was a crap call. I've seen teams get away with far worse. Clemson is lucky the refs are helping because they can't stop NCST without them.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
The holds on NC State were legit, though they aren't calling CU for the same. I thought that the late hit was a bad call. Guy looked like he was still in bounds.

For the most part, NC State is playing stupid football. The offensive line penalties are killing them.

The holds on NC State were legit, though they aren't calling CU for the same. I thought that the late hit was a bad call. Guy looked like he was still in bounds.

For the most part, NC State is playing stupid football. The offensive line penalties are killing them.
Interference was questionable. Was not a catchable ball where Watson threw it.

Exactly, can't tell me clemsuc not doing same thing. You hardly ever see them get called for holding.

i'm surprised how many people around here follow what clemson does every week

there were at least two penalities on Clempson defense last that the refs didn't call ...BS!

Hit the NC State qb late too. No call though coach pleaded for it. 8 penalties to 0 early in the second quarter. Home cooking.

Hit the NC State qb late too. No call though coach pleaded for it. 8 penalties to 0 early in the second quarter. Home cooking.
The interception had already been made. After that, the quarterback becomes a tackler. If he so much as acts like he is going towards the ball, then he is fair game.

So can you or can you not hold the jersey of the receiver when they're running a route because every Clemson DB is doing just that

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT