ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson/NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone! Is all in up there. Chain crew, refs,etc. Couple that with luck and you have a team that's probably not losing.

Dude....that was a great interception. Lucky...damn right. They are not going to keep getting away with those turnovers.

At worst the kicker should have been kicking from ten yards closer. And that final kick would have gone through. He'll get the blame but those coaches botched the end of the game. They're the goats.

The one positive I take away is that I believe our defense can hold their against Clemson's offense.

However, unless our offense shows significant improvement before then, it won't matter.

That NC State field goal kicker should not even return to the locker room, let alone get back on the bus. Returning to Raleigh shouldn't even be an option. Damn. Just damn.

Why throw in the endzone on 1st down in OT?
I agree. Good lord. Clemson is good no doubt about it. But dang they get all the breaks. And really I don't think Watson has played as well as I thought he would. Ints and fumbles and he has over thrown several long passes.

They blow, and our '13 team would blow them out of the stadium, but, to the victor go the spoils, and I would say we could pull the upset, but we can't score. I seriously hope that changes considering I'm making plans to go to our game in Dead Valley

Reactions: robertfootball
NC State does not have a prayer.
The ACC needs Clempson to go undefeated!
It'll happen everytime with the ACC refs if they're REALLY threatened! They called some on N.C. State in the 2nd half but protected Clemson the entire first half when N.C. State could've been rolling! They need Clemson in the playoffs and they'll take care of them! Just watch the rest of the way. Truthfully, Clemson is very beatable but this is how it's gonna work out to make sure they get there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT