ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Raising Money To Put Billboard Up In Columbia

5020789860492_01c

Clemson_Tigers_Woodmark.png

I will donate to a cover the paw fund. Every tater paw That is covered with black or garnet paint in taterville

Hate to be "that guy" but raising money to send to PR won't help us in recruiting one bit. If you want us to donate to help PR then I'd be glad to donate clothes and other items. Have a setup at the next home game for fans to bring items to donate. Clemson putting a sign in our back yard is about recruiting and slapping us in the face.

Hate to be "that guy" but raising money to send to PR won't help us in recruiting one bit. If you want us to donate to help PR then I'd be glad to donate clothes and other items. Have a setup at the next home game for fans to bring items to donate. Clemson putting a sign in our back yard is about recruiting and slapping us in the face.

This guy gets it.

I'm more worried about human lives than a damn game, but good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more worried about human lives than a goddamn game, but good luck.
So you're not a fan of my idea of fans bringing items to donate to help people? People in PR don't need money, they need clothes and food. The hell are they going to spend money on?

So you're not a fan of my idea of fans bringing items to donate to help people? People in PR don't need money, they need clothes and food. The hell are they going to spend money on?
Oh, everything. Food, water, medical supplies, rebuilding infrastructure, cleanup, etc. Nothing wrong with donating supplies though I trust people to know what they need to do with money. One of the biggest farces out there is that poor person cannot be trusted with money. Studies show that monetary donations are the best in these scenarios. Anyway, the thing that is so great about this response to Clemson is that it...well, I shouldn't even need to explain it, so I won't.

Oh, everything. Food, water, medical supplies, rebuilding infrastructure, cleanup, etc. Nothing wrong with donating supplies though I trust people to know what they need to do with money. One of the biggest farces out there is that poor person cannot be trusted with money. Studies show that monetary donations are the best in these scenarios. Anyway, the thing that is so great about this response to Clemson is that it...well, I shouldn't even need to explain it, so I won't.
It's got nothing to do with giving money to poor people. They don't have any power in 90% of PR. That means the stores aren't open, people lost everything. There aren't any new clothes to buy, there isn't any food other than what's being shipped in. So again, what is $2000 going to do other than make us feel good and get us a 5 min pat on the back? When Houston and surrounding areas were flooded they said they didn't need money, they needed clothes and pet food and other items. So I donated a crap ton of clothes that got put on a truck and sent out there. What's even worse is we waited until now to do this as a "response to clemson?" Not only is it a dumb response but why didn't we do this weeks ago?

Reactions: woodruffcock
Raising money to send to Puerto Rico won't help us in recruiting one bit.

Special breed of moron...

It's got nothing to do with giving money to poor people. They don't have any power in 90% of PR. That means the stores aren't open, people lost everything. There aren't any new clothes to buy, there isn't any food other than what's being shipped in. So again, what is $2000 going to do other than make us feel good and get us a 5 min pat on the back? When Houston and surrounding areas were flooded they said they didn't need money, they needed clothes and pet food and other items. So I donated a crap ton of clothes that got put on a truck and sent out there. What's even worse is we waited until now to do this as a "response to clemson?" Not only is it a dumb response but why didn't we do this weeks ago?
Believe it or not, they are going to need money in Puerto Rico. I know that may seem like a wild and crazy idea, but they will need a lot of money to get back to where they were before the storm.

Fake News.

900+ of the 1,200 gas stations are open. Airport is fully operational.

Raising money to send to Puerto Rico won't help us in recruiting one bit.

Special breed of moron...
Special breed of moron to come up with such a lame response to our rival. And to cap it at only $2000? That's even more moronic.

Special breed of moron to come up with such a lame response to our rival. And to cap it at only $2000? That's even more moronic.
Yes, someone is purchasing a billboard, the ****ing sky is falling, RUN TATER ROBERT, RUN.

Yes, someone is purchasing a billboard, the ****ing sky is falling, RUN TATER ROBERT, RUN.
The fact that it doesn't bother you says more about you being the tater that you are than me.

The above poster is an easily trolled, emotional pansy... and damn proud of it.
The above poster wanted to meet for coffee and fight people because he didn't like what was being said in the game thread last Saturday.

I did not post in the game thread saturday. Try again, loser.
You were all over that thread. Well, maybe you weren't. I don't know if you were there or not. Ask somebody else about it. I can only speak for myself.

You were all over that thread. Well, maybe you weren't. I don't know if you were there or not. Ask somebody else about it. I can only speak for myself.
Yeah, if I were threatening to fight people they would blacklist my account. They've done so for much less than that. Sounds like someone had some fun with you guys, but it wasn't me.

Yeah, if I were threatening to fight people they would blscklist my account. They've done so for much less than that. Sounds like someone had some fun with you guys, but it wasn't me.
I never go in those threads. I just wanted to say you did something without having any factual basis to back it up. You should change your handle to something with "tiger" in it. You'll never get banned. Ever.

Actually if you look at the dashboard both of you are right. All those stores are open but only 17% of PR has power from the grid. A bunch of these places might be going off generators.
Everybody should donate generators. Slapping 5 books of stamps on my package, right now.

That is in line with what the PR government shows also, but you have to remember, as an island nation in the hurricane zone, businesses and residences are largely prepared with their own generators.

Are you really that shocked that the news media, whichever suits your flavor, reports the pieces they want to report, to advance their particular view, while burying any conflicting, objective facts?

Reactions: NetworkX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT