ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson SEC caliber football school is at best a yawner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE=". .500 winning % in the SEC gets you fired unless you're Vandy.[/QUOTE]

Or Spurrier.....

Dabo's winning percentage vs. the SEC , IS BETTER than Spurrier's winning percentage vs the SEC while at South Carolina.

FACT...... but don't let that get in the way....lol.

Reactions: LakewoodTiger
[QUOTE=". .500 winning % in the SEC gets you fired unless you're Vandy.

Or Spurrier.....

Dabo's winning percentage vs. the SEC , IS BETTER than Spurrier's winning percentage vs the SEC while at South Carolina.

FACT...... but don't let that get in the way....lol.[/QUOTE]
Fact: you are a troll on your rivals board.

Or Spurrier.....

What was Spurrier's record vs. The mighty ACC

Or Spurrier.....

What was Spurrier's record vs. The mighty ACC[/QUOTE]

If needed, I could look it up.....but that wasn't what the post was about, as I recall.....but I fully understand why you'd want to change the subject.....lol.

Or Spurrier.....

Let's see....Dumbo has played against the SEC 15 times so far with #16 coming up Monday. Spurrier played against the SEC 83 times in his tenure at USC... Nice comparison there brainiac. Let Dumbo play the SEC teams that many times, then compare.

Or Spurrier.....

Let's see....Dumbo has played against the SEC 15 times so far with #16 coming up Monday. Spurrier played against the SEC 83 times in his tenure at USC... Nice comparison there brainiac. Let Dumbo play the SEC teams that many times, then compare.[/QUOTE]

Winning percentage was the topic. If you don't understand the topic maybe you shouldn't comment.
Hint: Borrow a 4th graders math book...... "Brainiac" .....lol

Reactions: FJRTiger
Or Spurrier.....

Fact: you are a troll on your rivals board.[/QUOTE]

Fact: I've been a member on this board about 7-8 years Longer than you....lol.
It's always good to check out what your opponent's are doing.

You just better hope and pray you don't get embarrassed Monday night, tater. I have a feeling Clemsons team is overconfident about this game like their fan base is. That's awesome. Makes the heartbreak of losing so much sweeter.

Reactions: BigTomE
You just better hope and pray you don't get embarrassed Monday night, tater. I have a feeling Clemsons team is overconfident about this game like their fan base is. That's awesome. Makes the heartbreak of losing so much sweeter.

Yep, that would be bad. I don't think they're overconfident....they fully know Alabama's defense has 5-7 NFL draft picks playing for them and this will be our toughest test.
But we're there ! Only 2 left standing.

But you know how those championship games can be, right..... (ref. 56-17)

Yep, that would be bad. I don't think they're overconfident....they fully know Alabama's defense has 5-7 NFL draft picks playing for them and this will be our toughest test.
But we're there ! Only 2 left standing.

But you know how those championship games can be, right..... (ref. 56-17)
Yeah those championship games can get out of hand. Especially the Orange Bowl (ref 70-33). That was a record night!

Reactions: Tigerof66
Yeah those championship games can get out of hand. Especially the Orange Bowl (ref 70-33). That was a record night!

Knowing you'd try that.....that actually wasn't a 'championship' game...a very large bowl game yes. And the SEC Championship game loss is actually a record.
I know, I know.....math is tough for some. Keep at it....you might get it.

Knowing you'd try that.....that actually wasn't a 'championship' game...a very large bowl game yes. And the SEC Championship game loss is actually a record.
I know, I know.....math is tough for some. Keep at it....you might get it.
Don't fret, tater friend, you still hold the largest margin of a loss in the BCS era. That'll never change, it's in the books forever.

Don't fret, tater friend, you still hold the largest margin of a loss in the BCS era. That'll never change, it's in the books forever.

Just glad it wasn't to a mighty SEC team, huh.....lol.
In our only championship game ever....that Realllly would have been bad.

Just glad it wasn't to a mighty SEC team, huh.....lol.
In our only championship game ever....that Realllly would have been bad.
If your team doesn't come to play for 4 quarters it could get ugly Monday night. Better pack a lunch.

We figured out why gamecocks have spurs now. So they can hold onto them Bama coat tails!!! Keep living vicariously.

Reactions: flyfisher29640
We figured out why gamecocks have spurs now. So they can hold onto them Bama coat tails!!! Keep living vicariously.
I see you follow that fat loser that runs CootsBeak. It's funny that a guy like him that talks so much crap, probably never set foot on campus before.

Clemson has been trending up while we were asleep on the job. And no stats mash up is going to change that. The fact that we beat them five years in a row was nice but means next to nothing anymore.

Swinney is 8-7 vs SEC with Bama game coming up. .500 winning % in the SEC gets you fired unless you're Vandy.

Not to rain on the parade. But Clemson wins didn't come against the Vandy's in the conference unless you consider SC a Vandy. Most of Clemson's SEC games have been against the top of the SEC. They have been in bowl games and season kick off classics. We have not been fortunate enough to pad our record versus the bottom 2/3rds of the SEC east,

Fact: you are a troll on your rivals board.

Fact: I've been a member on this board about 7-8 years Longer than you....lol.
It's always good to check out what your opponent's are doing.[/QUOTE]
Length of membership means nothing when you are a fan of a rival. Then you come on this board to down Carolina. Fact: that is the definition of a troll but we understand that you were too busy humping the goat to catch that.

Not to rain on the parade. But Clemson wins didn't come against the Vandy's in the conference unless you consider SC a Vandy. Most of Clemson's SEC games have been against the top of the SEC. They have been in bowl games and season kick off classics. We have not been fortunate enough to pad our record versus the bottom 2/3rds of the SEC east,
But you are fortunate enough to pad your totals against those mighty ACC schools. How did the acc do in bowls again this year?

But you are fortunate enough to pad your totals against those mighty ACC schools. How did the acc do in bowls again this year?

WTF does our record against the ACC have to do with a thread discussing the SEC.

Fact is most of the time when Clemson plays an SEC team it is either 1) Our rival 2) a Bowl game 3) Auburn UGA or TAMU those are the main ones we have been scheduling.

WTF does our record against the ACC have to do with a thread discussing the SEC.

Fact is most of the time when Clemson plays an SEC team it is either 1) Our rival 2) a Bowl game 3) Auburn UGA or TAMU those are the main ones we have been scheduling.
Is tater net boring today or something? Is Dabo spending quality time with his mom today? Why are you on a Gamecock board?

Or Spurrier.....

And clemsux doesn't play an SEC team every week, or your % would be less. dumbo's only played 15 games vs SEC.

Don't let the facts get in your way. LMAO.

Clemson hasn't had to play the sec every week like the gamecocks, like to see them go to kentucky or texas a and m or arkansas. Teams that play real SEC football. Also clemson is scheduling wofford when the gamecocks are having to play the citadel.

Reactions: flyfisher29640
Clemson hasn't had to play the sec every week like the gamecocks, like to see them go to kentucky or texas a and m or arkansas. Teams that play real SEC football. Also clemson is scheduling wofford when the gamecocks are having to play the citadel.
What is real SEC football? You just named three terrible teams in our conference lol. Obviously if Clemson was in the SEC they would struggle to win more than they do now.

I guess these guys got their feelings hurt on the Bama boards. If y'all were really so superior, you wouldn't be on your rivals board being pompous pricks and then accusing those who reply in kind for not being able to have a mature debate.

LOL

As for living vicariously through others, that is exactly what y'all are doing. Coming over to a rivals board boasting about your team and coach. You didn't play for them or coach them.... So.... You live vicariously through your team.

What is real SEC football? You just named three terrible teams in our conference lol. Obviously if Clemson was in the SEC they would struggle to win more than they do now.
Really? Another bait & troll question from you? "What is real SEC football", "What is a Carolina fan." If you were one, you wouldn't have to ask.

15 days on here & you're still pulling this crap. Geez.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT