ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson should be #1.**

Win the championship , beat auburn and Louisville this year and rated # 2 ... Now that shows u how stupid rating are ... Of course they should be at the top

Reactions: clemsonu0219
As much as it saddens me to say they are right now the best team in the country and that all started with their focus on getting offensive and defensive lineman. We are two to three years from catching them if we're lucky

Long way to go, but I don't see a loss for them. Obviously could slip up somewhere but I wouldn't bet on it. Good chance they're in the CFP for the third straight season

Reactions: cockgun
As much as it saddens me to say they are right now the best team in the country and that all started with their focus on getting offensive and defensive lineman. We are two to three years from catching them if we're lucky
You're dead on and "lucky" is the operative word. Based on what I'm seeing, luck ain't gonna happen with Muschamp running out on the fied what I see. And no offense, but losing to this UK team? They have been AWFUL this year. Our offense is putrid. Other than Z Bailey and H Hurst, ain't another one starting at decent schools, including the HS phenom Bentley. Certaainly not a bad QB by any standard, but he ain't exactly "putting this team on his back".

Reactions: griffgolf
Long way to go, but I don't see a loss for them. Obviously could slip up somewhere but I wouldn't bet on it. Good chance they're in the CFP for the third straight season

I think we will be favored in all of our games but actually winning them all is a different animal. 11-1 and beating FSU is probably the recipe to get back into the playoff but we have a long ways to go and several tricky road games left on the schedule.

LOL cause Spurrier was all class, amirite?
Spurrier never acted like a whiney bitch at a traffic stop while his brother threatened the officer.

Spurrier never hired or played anyone that committed aggravated assault and battery.

Spurrier never insulted the institution of clempson. Just poked at the rivalry.

Datboi did all that.

Clemson sucks!! Highly overrated and in a pathetic weak conference. Their uniforms should donated to local jails to be distributed to prisoners to wear as punishment for their crimes. Cow U is the septic tank of the upstate. No self respecting Gamecock should ever declare they should be #1 in anything except family inbreeding. Anyone wanted to attend their university should be admitted to the nearest mental institution. I wouldn't pull for Clemson in anything unless maybe they were playing isis.

Manafold? That you?

Clemson sucks!! Highly overrated and in a pathetic weak conference. Their uniforms should donated to local jails to be distributed to prisoners to wear as punishment for their crimes. Cow U is the septic tank of the upstate. No self respecting Gamecock should ever declare they should be #1 in anything except family inbreeding. Anyone wanted to attend their university should be admitted to the nearest mental institution. I wouldn't pull for Clemson in anything unless maybe they were playing isis.

Reactions: BigTomE
Don't hold back tell us how you really feel

Enjoying playoff era yet, suckers?

giphy.gif

Louisville's defense is terrible. They will win and lose on the back of their QB. If another team can slow him down they will win and that's exactly what Clemson did. They're defense is as good as anybody's. I'm not sold on their offense but defensively, there aren't many better. I hope somebody hires Brent Venables as a head coach soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT