ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson should be #1.**

And Clemson's D will eat Bama's offense led by Hurst's lunch. From watching both Clemson is the better team. Yuk!
I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion. Clemson is not better than they were last season. Defensively they are just as good but offensively they aren't even half as good. They're still top-5 in the country but Bama is still number 1.

Spurrier never acted like a whiney bitch at a traffic stop while his brother threatened the officer.
I got nothing on this one. He and his brother should have stayed in the car. Cop still deserved to be fired for bragging about it on social media and message boards.

Spurrier never hired or played anyone that committed aggravated assault and battery.
I assume you mean McDaniel. Chick lied about it. Even HER friends said she lied about it. He broke up with her and asked he to leave his place. She wouldnt leave so he carried her out. She called the cops the next day. He showed up in court to face the music and she bailed and charges were dropped. Had he been convicted I could see the issue. People do lie when they are mad you know. Oh and Bowden was HC during this time. You dont think a man who was cleared in a court of law deserves a second chance?

Spurrier never insulted the institution of clempson. Just poked at the rivalry.
Not sure about Clemson but he did it to other schools plenty. The Auburn coloring book quote(which was awesome) was a compliment to their educational system and not an insult right?

Datboi did all that.

Your performance this week...
giphy.gif

Your whole Football program...
giphy.gif

Sorry, I know...so trivial
giphy.gif

Clemson sucks!! Highly overrated and in a pathetic weak conference. Their uniforms should donated to local jails to be distributed to prisoners to wear as punishment for their crimes. Cow U is the septic tank of the upstate. No self respecting Gamecock should ever declare they should be #1 in anything except family inbreeding. Anyone wanted to attend their university should be admitted to the nearest mental institution. I wouldn't pull for Clemson in anything unless maybe they were playing isis.

F yeah brother. I hear you, but from the other direction. If USC played ISIS, I’d put my wife in a burka, grow a beard, and start banging my head on the floor 5 times a day. Maybe behead a chicken or two… INFIDEL chickens!

Yeah she "tripped" down the flight of stairs.

I guess the girl that got beat with the towel rod was watching harry potter when someone cast the wingardium leviosa spell and the towel rod took it to heart.

I love how clempson fans justify anything like casting saint hood on boilware when he was a ringleader in fingering other dudes buttholes.

Nothing to see here move along.

You guys are the best right now but from the coach down to you and other fans you are all mindless shitbags because you accept and tolerate this mess.

Yeah she "tripped" down the flight of stairs.

I guess the girl that got beat with the towel rod was watching harry potter when someone cast the wingardium leviosa spell and the towel rod took it to heart.

I love how clempson fans justify anything like casting saint hood on boilware when he was a ringleader in fingering other dudes buttholes.

Nothing to see here move along.

You guys are the best right now but from the coach down to you and other fans you are all mindless shitbags because you accept and tolerate this mess.

The flight of stairs BS didnt happen. Her friends and others that were there said it didnt happen. Guess they are all lying. Joe Craig was kicked off the team and has nothing to do with the team anymore so why bring that up?

The flight of stairs BS didnt happen. Her friends and others that were there said it didnt happen. Guess they are all lying. Joe Craig was kicked off the team and has nothing to do with the team anymore so why bring that up?
Money talks and bs walks. Just a regular ole run through the baptismal spring church boy.

And kicking someone off the team a year later after the towel rod incident doesn't count.

Clemson sucks!! Highly overrated and in a pathetic weak conference. Their uniforms should donated to local jails to be distributed to prisoners to wear as punishment for their crimes. Cow U is the septic tank of the upstate. No self respecting Gamecock should ever declare they should be #1 in anything except family inbreeding. Anyone wanted to attend their university should be admitted to the nearest mental institution. I wouldn't pull for Clemson in anything unless maybe they were playing isis.

Here here. Not sure why all these Clempson trolls are over here. They should be over on their chat boards celebrating. Must be here to rub it in before it all collapses on them. Datboy's gonna be exposed. The money trail always ends somewhere.

Hope they go to #1. Because they are probably using it as motivation (being number 2).
I'm taking notes on all the Clemson shit talkers. One day, when they fall. And they WILL fall, all these tiger lovers gonna get their feelings hurt.

I honestly have OSU, the cool one coached by a man, making it into the playoffs. I know the Big 12 doesn't play D, but theirs ain't bad, and we'll see how good that O really is against OU on 11/4. Hell, maybe even against TCU this weekend

Yeah, I'm going with Bama. (Not that there's anything wrong with No.2. I would settle for that.)

ADVERTISEMENT