ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson, UGA and Tennessee fans

But were in the SEC remember...every coach wants to come here 🤣

We’re in the SEC, so no coach wants to come here......so which one is it?
People on message boards stating absolutes about people they know nothing about. Gotta love it.

if you could only find two good reasons to hire Beamer. 1. He knows our recruiting territory, has worked it and was successful at it. 2. He has been around a dynamic and prolific offense, so he should know how to install It.
It hasn’t sunk in on people yet that successful head coaches don’t want this job. And as far as no head coaching experience, he knows from his Dad that you become a good CEO and don’t let your ego get in the way of hiring great coaches and get out of the way and let them do their job. Just look at Dabo, he is no wizard of football.

why not pick any assistant from the spurrier staffs then. Jay Graham meets those criteria.
You are wrong This job is very attractive. There is little pressure bc of loser mentality like your post exhibits. You can make 5 million a year to be bowl eligible here.

Carolina is sick of winning 2-4 games a year so they hire a guy with no HC, OC, or DC experience. Have to admit, if I were a Clemson fan I’d be ecstatic.
No, I would be more ecstatic if my rival hired a retread loser coach with no history of big wins. I really hope there is outside the box thinking and give a young up and comer a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT