ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If what you say is true then that is pitiful! i hear this argument from time to time but what kind of spoiled entitled person are you when you pout and gripe and complain when everything doesn't go your way. By the way only one team a year is champion so there are a lot of unhappy spoiled whiners every year!
Life's not perfect.

I am looking forward to the ensuing media circle jerk when #2 alabama beats #17 miss state (on the road and with msu's starting qb actually playing). Surely the ground swell will be as momentous as it was for clemson when they beat fsu last wk. maybe they ll print t shirts and get an si cover.

Clemson makes t-shirts for beating app state. That's the way Dabo has built his program. Every game is a new one-game season and it's essentially why you never see Clemson do that whole "clemsoning" thing anymore. Don't hate on a school for getting fired up after wins, and let's be perfectly honest, every single gamecock fan on here would kill to swap everything between the two schools including the program's history AND where both programs are now...
I love when mentally damaged hillbillies guarantee they know what people want. I'd wear your ass out if you try to put an orange and purple shirt on me.

Bama lost to an inferior team in ole mis and its forgotten, UNC lost to a pathetic USCjr team and you really think you were the better team. I really could care less either way, Hang your hat on Bama knocking CU off in the Playoffs. Miss St might just keep Bama from even getting there. Go Tigers!

Bama lost to an inferior team in ole mis and its forgotten, UNC lost to a pathetic USCjr team and you really think you were the better team. I really could care less either way, Hang your hat on Bama knocking CU off in the Playoffs. Miss St might just keep Bama from even getting there. Go Tigers!
USCjr. Cute, redneck. Cute! I don't think the media knows that one but they DO know Clemsoning and it's about to rear its ugly head.

and getting more publicity than ever before. Dabo is Dancing with the Stars, Deshaun is wrapping up the Heisman and the Taters are sure to become national champions.
Fact still remains that the only quality win this year came against a beat up ND team that was at home and with two weeks to prepare for. The difference this year is no Georgia to lose to and they finally beat FSU who are definitely down this year.
Surly they will be undefeated coming into our stadium and probably be heavy favorites. The difference between them and us is not what one would think at first glance.
First, the game must be played on our home turf which will make a huge difference in our team morale. While playing on the road at Columbia won't affect Clemson very much (at least in my mind) it makes the match up closer due to the effect on our team.
We would do quite well playing Clemson's schedule. If ND was coming to Columbia banged up without the starting QB in a rainstorm and we had two weeks to prepare for them after wins over Louisville, Wofford and App State, I'd like our chances.
We beat UNC who is proclaimed to be second best in the ACC. If they are, would we not be capable of defeating every team in the ACC Clemson has beaten?
My point is one should not proclaim any ACC team as best in the country and should think that all Clemson has to do to beat us is show up.
We could salvage a great part of our season by hanging a loss on the glorious Tigers. Believe in coach Elliott and our guys. We are getting better each week.
If we manage a win over Florida, then beat Citadel , although a good team this year, in reality should give us two weeks to prepare for Clemson, this game becomes very ,very close with breaks deciding the outcome.
To all who are already proclaiming the Tillmanites national champs , as ole Yogi said "it ain't over 'til its over".
To pull for your own team and to be optimistic is one thing I even think it is commendable. To belittle a team just because they are your rival and you don't like them is ludicrous and will more than likely lead to a very disappointing day for you on November 28,2015.
I am not bragging nor am I trying to run down Game Cocks and I acknowledge the improvement sense Spurrier left but Clemson will be more than ready for that game improvement or not.

Clemson makes t-shirts for beating app state. That's the way Dabo has built his program. Every game is a new one-game season and it's essentially why you never see Clemson do that whole "clemsoning" thing anymore. Don't hate on a school for getting fired up after wins, and let's be perfectly honest, every single gamecock fan on here would kill to swap everything between the two schools including the program's history AND where both programs are now...

Did he really make tshirts for beating App State or is that a joke?

we say that every year......and then they beat the shit out of Ohio State and Oklahoma in their bowl games.....dont kid yourself....they are good and will beat the shit out of us.....63-17 again
I'm surprised to see a gamecock fan talk like this... thinking the team will just roll over & die the possible last game of the season when they haven't shown anything but fight down the stretch of the season. I couldn't disagree more. They may very well win but 63-17? Dude get real

To pull for your own team and to be optimistic is one thing I even think it is commendable. To belittle a team just because they are your rival and you don't like them is ludicrous and will more than likely lead to a very disappointing day for you on November 28,2015.
I am not bragging nor am I trying to run down Game Cocks and I acknowledge the improvement sense Spurrier left but Clemson will be more than ready for that game improvement or not.
My God we got a female tater fan on here talking noise? Someone please cancel this thread.

First of all... I have Clemson third... Not first. Bama -1, Ohio St - 2 etc...

As far as our strength of schedule goes, I hope Souf Carlina wins games. It helps us. You guys being terrible takes some of the luster off of our scheduling an SEC opponent every year.

No matter what your perspective is, having a schedule with Fla St, Notre Dame and a road SEC game doesn't make for a weak schedule. Also, Ga Tech wasn't supposed to be this awful. Remember their preseason ranking? The road game at Louisville wasn't seen as an easy game either.

At the beginning of the year, the Clemson schedule looked anything but weak. The fact that Clemson handed their opponents nine of their losses matters.

What a loser, "new member".

The cheerleader dumbo hasn't won the division in the SEC. Y'all are in the acc. No comparison.

When you win your "division", we. beat you. Hahaha.

The ACC Atlantic Division is every bit as good as the SEC East this year. That is a fact! You all are the most contradictory fan base in the nation. You all talk so much smack about Dabo, but now you all want a young and up and coming coach like him. I get that you all are butt hurt because your team sucks and Clemson is the #1 team in the land but wow. The fact that you all have a 500 post thread about Clemson mid-season is very telling.

It shouldn't even matter about SOS or conference affiliation. The fact of the matter is we are way better than you. Deal with it!

The ACC Atlantic Division is every bit as good as the SEC East this year. That is a fact! You all are the most contradictory fan base in the nation. You all talk so much smack about Dabo, but now you all want a young and up and coming coach like him. I get that you all are butt hurt because your team sucks and Clemson is the #1 team in the land but wow. The fact that you all have a 500 post thread about Clemson mid-season is very telling.

It shouldn't even matter about SOS or conference affiliation. The fact of the matter is we are way better than you. Deal with it!
Hahaha, it's mind boggling how many Clemson fans come on to their rivals message board and then get offended that said rival is not kissing their butts.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Dabo should be fired up that his rival is starting a walk on QB with an interim head coach. His disrespectful banter should be @ an all time high that week, especially since Watson stated he would never lose to us as a starter. Arrogant tandem of Watson and Swinney and Buffalo has the worst in Sammy Watkins but the players learn from the top.

Dabo should be fired up that his rival is starting a walk on QB with an interim head coach. His disrespectful banter should be @ an all time high that week, especially since Watson stated he would never lose to us as a starter. Arrogant tandem of Watson and Swinney and Buffalo has the worst in Sammy Watkins but the players learn from the top.

It's funny that people say that Dabo is disrespectful when you previously had Spurrier as a coach. He was one of the most disrespectful coaches out there. He even has a long article titled "The Brat".

Granny has spoken...

giphy.gif

Offended, no. Confused as to how some people can be so delusional, yes.
Confused people don't whine on for two paragraphs on how we're wrong for not recognizing Clemson's "superiority." Offended people do. I'm not sure why you would be on a Gamecock message board and then pout that the majority doesn't show the same opinion of Clemson as you do.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I'm not offended or confused, I know you are all delusional and butthurt, I get it CU is ranked #1 in the nation and your pitiful excuse for a team is 3-6 and will be dang lucky to win 5 games. Can't see the forest for the trees and you got your head stuck in the sand. Reality is to painful so you chose to live in la la land with unicorns and pink rainbows. Enjoy, Go Tigers!

I'm not offended or confused, I know you are all delusional and butthurt, I get it CU is ranked #1 in the nation and your pitiful excuse for a team is 3-6 and will be dang lucky to win 5 games. Can't see the forest for the trees and you got your head stuck in the sand. Reality is to painful so you chose to live in la la land with unicorns and pink rainbows. Enjoy, Go Tigers!
Yet here you are on a rivals board begging for validation. That's a high level of insecurity to care what a team that will be lucky to win five games thinks of your team. Stop being so butthurt about what your rival thinks.

Not sure if I have ever had the urge to go to a Clemson site and see what Clemson fans thought. Not even when we beating you folks like a rag dolls 5 out the last 6 years. Please come back when you win the NATTY and I'll give you all the praise. Beat 4-5 more teams with a pulse and I'll give you all the glory you can handle. I would bet my house that that will not happen though.

Reactions: uscguy327
Not sure if I have ever had the urge to go to a Clemson site and see what Clemson fans thought. Not even when we beating you folks like a rag dolls 5 out the last 6 years. Please come back when you win the NATTY and I'll give you all the praise. Beat 4-5 more teams with a pulse and I'll give you all the glory you can handle. I would bet my house that that will not happen though.

Lol, the reason I came over here was because a friend was laughing and joking about how obsessed with Clemson you all are. I came over here and I see 75% of the front is dedicated to Clemson. I am not "butthurt" or offended because I already know Clemson will be talked about negatively over here. I am just here telling you that you are wrong and delusional.

I read statements such as Nunez being better than Watson or that our SOS has sucked so far (When ours is better then yours so far this year.) And then you all say that the rankings are bogus. LOL it cracks me up and is entertaining.

Reactions: allinnmw
Lol, the reason I came over here was because a friend was laughing and joking about how obsessed with Clemson you all are. I came over here and I see 75% of the front is dedicated to Clemson. I am not "butthurt" or offended because I already know Clemson will be talked about negatively over here. I am just here telling you that you are wrong and delusional.

I read statements such as Nunez being better than Watson or that our SOS has sucked so far (When ours is better then yours so far this year.) And then you all say that the rankings are bogus. LOL it cracks me up and is entertaining.
You're are deliberately going on to your rivals website, posting because you're butthurt that they don't hold the same inflated opinion of your team as you do, and yet they're the ones who are obsessed? I'm not sure that word means what you think it does.

Reactions: NCGamcockFan2167
You're are deliberately going on to your rivals website, posting because you're butthurt that they don't hold the same inflated opinion of your team as you do, and yet they're the ones who are obsessed? I'm not sure that word means what you think it does.

I literally just told you that I am not butthurt, offended, or obsessed with you all. I get entertainment coming here. You can believe what you want. You are delusional about pretty much everything Clemson, so it doesn't surprise me that you are delusional about me and why I'm here.

Its one thing to have an intelligent debate about your conference or why your team should be ranked where it is, but to come off like this is rather childish. Why not discuss your success with other tater fans rather than coming here & constantly trying to rub it in guys' faces? Try to be more mature with your posts.

I literally just told you that I am not butthurt, offended, or obsessed with you all. I get entertainment coming here. You can believe what you want. You are delusional about pretty much everything Clemson, so it doesn't surprise me that you are delusional about me and why I'm here.
There's nothing here to be delusional about. You're butthurt because your rival shockingly doesn't think as high of Clemson as you do. This offends you, so you created an account on here to throw a hissy fit. I have no desire to go to a Clemson board, but I'm sure you'll tell me if I did that they would all be singing praises for the Gamecocks, right?

Hey gamecocks fans I've got an idea. How about let's not respond to tater posts. If a tater wants to bump their chest let them do it alone. Don't add fuel to the fire by arguing with them. If they post in a particular thread overlook them. Most of them appear to be ignorant & don't even deserve your time of day. Thanks

Or how about don't have every thread on your board about Clemson and I won't come here. It's all about entertainment when I'm bored. You all are saying that I'm obsessed but there are more comments about Clemson then your own team!

Or how about don't have every thread on your board about Clemson and I won't come here. It's all about entertainment when I'm bored. You all are saying that I'm obsessed but there are more comments about Clemson then your own team!
Haha. Hilarious. Read much?

The majority of the posts in this merged clemsux thread are started by clemsux fans with diarrhea of the mouth, similar to you (new member, joined TUESDAY---really??) and your doofus coach. The others are clemsux fans who think they're clever & are posing as "carolina" fans. How pathetic must your life be to do this in your spare time??

Nobody cares what you think, but for whatever reason, it makes you feel like a big boy to create user names and post on your rival's webpage. Whacked.

And therein lies the reason people hate clemsux. The majority of the hick fans aren't classy at all. Sore losers, but even worse winners.

You're still clemsux. #clemsuxing will happen soon enough. Enjoy!

Last edited:
It's funny that people say that Dabo is disrespectful when you previously had Spurrier as a coach. He was one of the most disrespectful coaches out there. He even has a long article titled "The Brat".

He lost by 5 TDs to FSU in 2013 and said if they played 10 times he would win 5. He's winning now but when the embarrassing losses or winning streaks over him happen, he disrespects the achievement of his opponent proving he is a butt hurt sore loser.

And another thing, you see a clemsux thread and you cant help but create a user name to post....on your rival's board?? Insecure much?

Like clemsux doesn't post anything about Carolina. Plus, the majority of them are lies. Be glad your mods ban users before they even try to post on your board.

Run along, now. Pull a clemsux somewhere else.

Last edited:
And Missouri, Kentucky, The Citadel, UCF, Vandy, and Tennessee are better. Come on man. Not trying to start anything, just saying.

Line up those SEC teams and Elcid, vs the ACC teams you mentioned and Wofford..........I'll bet you my house Vandy, UCF, UT, KY and Mizzou + Citadel win the overall match ups

I have listed simple facts that you can draw your own conclusion from regarding how a conference so weak could have the number one team in the playoff standings. (All information gained from ESPN)

As a conference they are 4-25 against ranked opponents.
-Clemson beat ND
-GT beat FSU
-UNC beat Pitt
-Miami beat Duke

Only seven teams have a winning record. With most of these wins coming in conference or against lower FBS/FCS teams.

Now to Clemson schedule and where the records stand of their opponents as of this week.

-Wofford 4-5 (Understand playing a lower in state school, we do it every year as well. No problem with it)
-AppSt 7-1 (Sunbelt conference. Schedule includes GaSt, ULM, ULaLa, USA, Old Dominion, Wyoming- Tough)
-Louisville 4-4 (Patrino gave away another game against Clemson with poor clock management)
-ND 7-1 (A good win in a horrible monsoon)
-GT 3-6 (stricken with injuries. Team not what it usually is. Had an upset against FSU)
-BC 3-6 (Clearly outmanned and unable to keep it close in the end.)
-Miami 5-3 (Beat down a team that is not very good. Wins against Nebraska, VT, and horrible Ref job @ Duke)
-NCSt 5-3 ( Big 12 type game. NC State only true win was against Wake Forest 4 wins vs LOW FBS/FCS)
-FSU 7-1 (This is Clemson season/ACC Championship. No big wins. Beat lowly ACC teams & TX St. USF)
-Syracuse3-5 (Wins vs Wake, Central Michigan, Rhode Island)
- Wake 3-6 (BC, Army, Elon are their wins)
- SC 3-5 (wins against worst team in CFB UCF, Vandy, and the top team in ACC Coastal Div. Champs-UNC)

So tell me what screams this is the number one team in the nation? They have one win against a quality opponent in ND. They should be FSU, who is not very good- but still ranked basked on beating up on ACC bottom feeders and USF .TX.ST) They should win out. But SERIOUSLY?!?! The number one team in the nation and have played ONLY NOTRE DAME!!

What am I missing that the committee is seeing?
My guess is if we beat Notre Dame, a Top 4 Playoff team, FSU (or UF), and was 9-0 that we might be #1 too. I hate it, but they've got the resume and the "eye test". There is a reason the AP has voted them #1, the friggin college coaches have them #2, and the Playoff committee has 'em #1. They may not be a Top 5 team, but they're pretty doggone good.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cuse's coach hit 1 of the refs. Seriously

The taters are in a dogfight. It gets MUCH tougher than Syracuse in the playoffs, taters. Better step it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT