ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've only ever had one "dynasty" in your entire history if that's what you want to call it. Three excellent years with some great teams that never went to a BCS bowl or won a championship. You have one championship in the 100 and something year history of your program. Now all I am doing is speaking the truth.
giphy.gif

Take it easy bro you really try to hurt feelings with that one.

A crap team in the playoffs? Wow. Perhaps they should just take the top 4 teams from the SEC West.
I said LIKE Oklahoma. Oklahoma laid down for Clemson last year for whatever reason. They got lit up by Mr. Hair for crying out loud. Now they're about to sneak into the playoffs with basically the same team they had last year??

I'm sorry but there will never be a "crap" team in the playoffs. We are talking about the best teams in the country. Poor choice of words on your part. So if Clemson wins it all...this is going to be your excuse?
If Clemson wins it all I'll be the first to congratulate them. I just think they are going to get a huge break as these teams get knocked off by teams like Oklahoma that always gets rolled in bowl games and such because Big Game Bob wets his pants for whatever reason.

[QUOTE="cocky lady, post: 1132544, member: 2084"]What about the others? There's NO way the ACC refs will let Clemson lose at this point! They're the darlings of the ACC over Fla. State this year (UNC doesn't have a chance in the championship game) and they're also the darlings of some of the national media! Wish the refs weren't so in control but they definitely will have the input/control if necessary![/QUOTE]

I agree the hands to the face was a mystery call. My wife and I watched the replay twice and didnt see it unless they got the player number wrong. There were some crappy calls yesterday on both sides but Syracuse did get the most for sure.

This is probably one of the more stupid comments made on these boards. I like discussing college football. Specifically Clemson. South Carolina plays Clemson every year, our schools are in the same state. We often compete for that same players, etc? Is any of this making any sense to you?

Now I could turn it back around and ask an equally dumb question like, why is this board full of Clemson related posts? And we could go back an forth about the amount of time spent by each fan base on the other school and it would look completely similar to a thousand other posts about the same thing.

Let me bottom line it for you since the concept of the internet, message boards and being a fan of team has eluded you. There was a post about Clemson fans. As a response to that post there was a very sane, logical response about the cyclical nature of teams success. I agreed with the post because I believe this to be true. It did not cost me any money, it did not cost you any money. I did not actually walk into your house and demand you listen to me. This is the internet and guess what we are all here for the same reason.

I hope this answers your question.
Let me share a thought with you. It's never good to come on a rival's board and call a post dumb by a fan of that program. For example. If you leave off the first sentence, your post is more likely to be better received.
Never even tried to post on Tigernet. Truth about that is...didn't see the purpose in it. I don't like orange...and didn't want to get any of "that" on me.

You've only ever had one "dynasty" in your entire history if that's what you want to call it. Three excellent years with some great teams that never went to a BCS bowl or won a championship. You have one championship in the 100 and something year history of your program. Now all I am doing is speaking the truth.
We were beating yall when yall were winning 10 and 11 games. What did yall do when we won 10 and 11?

Screw the taters. Let them enjoy their temporary shine now because they will crash & burn soon enough. They are a good team but they can clearly be beaten & FSU isn't a top 10 team
Yep, they are in the spotlight now, we are not. Like all good things, their moment in the spotlight will come to an end, and they will go back to where they were. They will not sustain the level they are at now because things change, that's just the way it works.

the woodwork like roaches....

Well some of us were around here during the win streak. Some of us just like a little back and forth conversation with rivals fans and I bounce all over including the main rivals free board. If the day arises that I want everyone to just agree with me and not have their own opinion then I might drop by the tigernet boards.

Reactions: Matte Black
Thanks for trying to deflect the attention away from clemsux's record of the most point scored in a bowl game. Cool post, tater!

My point is 56 - 17 a difference of 39 is worse than 70-33 a difference of 37. Just pointing out the facts. Don't understand all the clempson post on here anyway. This is a Gamecock board with ever other post about the taters. I call it like I see it win, lose or draw.

That worm has only turned once in your direction the last 120 years. Nothing cyclical about it.
So you're suggesting our 5 year streak over Clemson is the only time in the 100 plus years that we've been the better program? I understand that overall Clemson has been better but dumb statements like this is why Clemson fans are considered delusional.

My point is 56 - 17 a difference of 39 is worse than 70-33 a difference of 37. Just pointing out the facts. Don't understand all the clempson post on here anyway. This is a Gamecock board with ever other post about the taters. I call it like I see it win, lose or draw.
The point is clemsux still has the record for points scored against them in a bowl game. Just pointing out the facts.

There are so many clemsux posts on here because trolls like you come to our board and start them. Then there are the ones who are clemsux fans posing as Carolina fans. So it's mainly because of your own kind.

I'm sure you've been on taternet. They are obsessed with Carolina. Hated us when we were winning & beating the snot out of ya'll for 5 years straight, and now just talk about how awful we are. So go home to the bad apple & fraternize with the other clemsux fans. Why would you care what we think, anyway??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT