ADVERTISEMENT

clemsuck will pass us if they havent already in football

TheRoosterGuru

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2009
If we don't emphasize more on recruiting like some of these younger coaches (Dabo, M. Stoops, B. Jones etc etc) do then we're gonna be left with the cupboard bare AGAIN when SOS hangs up the visor and have to start all over just like when Lou left. Tennessee has probably already passed us and Kentucky will too soon. We're headed back to the cellar if our egotistical coach doesn't remove his head from the sand and emphasize more on recruiting. He looks like a complete moron now after his comments to Nick Saban preseason last year about taking recruiting too seriously. Bama has had great recruiting classes. Those classes lead to championships. Bama's 3 of the last 5 titles proves that.

Originally posted by kickassblaster:

Originally posted by 92Pony:
Stars don't matter, remember?
They really dont. They are fun to watch and talk about though.
Tell that to the last FSU, Bama, Auburn, Ohio State.....who have all won national titles here recently.

Taters have already passed us in football. We are lazy in recruiting and stayed with the sorry defensive coordinator too long.

Uh they have beaten USC ONE time in 6 years. That fact would hardly suggest they have passed us in football. Signing day is still 11 months away. I doubt very many 4 & 5 star recruits are going to commit this early and not take more visits. It's way too early to start pressing about any of this stuff. The two or three more year statement hurt us last year or else we might have signed a top 10 class. We can help ourselves a ton in recruiting by putting a lot better product on the field this fall.

I hope you are dead wrong but I fear you may be correct. I dont understand SOS and his ridiculous comments. The retire in 3 years comment, the cracking on other teams when his team played so embarrassingly, the 4th time in 10 years I have heard him say that he was gonna call the plays from now on (REALLY?), the goofing on Saban over recruiting too hard - I just dont get it. Has he not realized after 10 years that he is NOT at FLoriduh? As much as I despise TaterTech and that idiot cheerleader they have as a coach, apparently the guy knows how to recruit. Meanwhile, we are looking at starting a brand new qb with ZERO experience in 5 friggin' months and have an o line that was pathetic last year, and will have 2 newbies this year. Top it all off with SOS refusal to fire these incompetent, sorry coaches and it just baffles me. I will be shocked if we do better than 7-5 this year, and I am thinking it ends up more like 6-6 and much of it has to do with lazy arse recruiting and coaches' ineptitude and running off at the mouth. Pathetic.

They really dont. They are fun to watch and talk about though.
Tell that to the last FSU, Bama, Auburn, Ohio State.....who have all won national titles here recently.
I get what you are saying and agree with you, talent is extremely important. But star ratings are not a guarantee of a teams success. coaching, chemistry and commitment are three things that do not show up in star ratings.

Listen, stop with the stupid bs. Seriously, stop. You are hurting the team and our chance at future success by posting this bs. Spurrier in the last 4 yrs has finished the season ranked no 4, 7, 8. You want to talk about just last year. Oue denense sucked. I mean it sucked. Yet we literally gave away 3 ganes in the last 2 minutes and were in the auburn game. Not far off from another great season. I just can't believe any uac fan would bash spurrier. Seems to be doing pretty well in my opinion.

TPB, where do you come up with all this $hit? If you are so enambored with the taters, go get you some urange pom poms, .....and adios!!!!!

Originally posted by Bigger_Stronger_Faster:
This post is stupid.
Consider the OP source. Post the stupidest crap possible here on a daily basis. He is a tater is sheep's clothing...or maybe on sheep without his clothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT