ADVERTISEMENT

Clemsux paying for lies again (link)

That whole Tucker Hipps situation was terrible. Not only did the kid lose his life, everyone involved denied any knowledge of what happened. That had to be devastating for his family. I'm glad they stuck to their guns and had the university and fraternity held responsible, at least financially. IMO, someone in that fraternity should be in jail right now.

That whole Tucker Hipps situation was terrible. Not only did the kid lose his life, everyone involved denied any knowledge of what happened. That had to be devastating for his family. I'm glad they stuck to their guns and had the university and fraternity held responsible, at least financially. IMO, someone in that fraternity should be in jail right now.
Exactly. Some candy-assed fraternity member got mad b/c he didn't bring 40 biscuits and chocolate milk or something (he said he didn't have the money) and made him walk that rail. And not one kid had the guts to tell his family or the courts what truly happened. Then they tried to cover it up. I was in a fraternity and we would never had made some guy bring breakfast or subject a pledge to such risk. There should be people in jail over this. That kid's family will never get over such a stupid decision by a group of entitled brats.

ADVERTISEMENT