ADVERTISEMENT

CNN... well they are still CNN!

The media has tried to pit Trump against Fauci from the beginning.

Fauci slammed those fake news hacks today!

Amen! But even after that I turned to CNN just to see what response they had relative to Dr. Fauci's clarification. And they again were trying to make something out of nothing. My gosh, CNN is deserving of the name Fake News.

Amen! But even after that I turned to CNN just to see what response they had relative to Dr. Fauci's clarification. And they again were trying to make something out of nothing. My gosh, CNN is deserving of the name Fake News.
They want to tell you what happened. That’s why they cut away from the presser. They can’t have people making their own decisions on the facts.

CNN is awful - I hate that people are exposed to it because of all of the pathological liars on their. Funny thing is that I bet some of them are secretly hoping Trump is re-elected. They would lose their purpose for existing if they didn`t have Trump to bash.

I heard to today daily press briefings and Trump was on fire.... I felt bad for the reporter wearing a mask, asking a question, he seemed scare being out and about...
Trump gave them the spanking their momma should have given em. Amazing he used their video feed in context to d it. IRREFUTABLE TRUTH UPSIDE THE HEAD!

If someone somewhere tuned into the White House coronavirus update to hear from the president on the pandemic, they instead have heard a half hour of:

-Who praised me
-Who criticized me but should’ve praised me
-Who called me which bad names
-Why the media are unfair to me

True if you consider conservative to be :

HUGE BAILOUTS
MASSIVE Increases In Federal Spending,
AND claiming that a president has “

HUGE BAILOUTS
AND claiming that a president has “total authority”

HUGE BAILOUTS
AND claiming that a president has “total authority”

Ok, I have figured this out finally. Rollerdude is actually Don “worst journalist of the year” Lemon

:cool:Trumpism=#winning all the time. I like it & I will try to spread it. Thanks again Roller for the laughs.

Ok, I have figured this out finally. Rollerdude is actually Don “worst journalist of the year” Lemon

:cool:Trumpism=#winning all the time. I like it & I will try to spread it. Thanks again Roller for the laughs.

As I stated, if “winning” is huge bailouts, a massive increase in federal spending, and claiming you have total authority, you are correct.

Which is 100% wrong.

Trump has No authority to order a governor to do anything.

1. later he was asked about his comments and he said a President has total authority- which is scary, nutty, and obviously wrong.
I'll put in terms you might understand.
tenor.gif

Was there a 2. you wanted to counter with also?

Reactions: SorryPeasants
If someone somewhere tuned into the White House coronavirus update to hear from the president on the pandemic, they instead have heard a half hour of:

-Who praised me

Trump does a good job of sticking up for himself. The US loves a fighter and that clearly is Trump.

As I stated, if “winning” is huge bailouts, a massive increase in federal spending, and claiming you have total authority, you are correct.

The thing that is so fascinating to watch is the straight up cult of personality surrounding Trump. From his name (sounds like Trumpet), his large physical size, race and sex, to his over-confidence, he can do no wrong to a certain easily-duped segment of Americans. He's a classic actor!

Anyone who's remotely free-thinking sees him as idiot. These people in his base...how interesting! I wish I knew more about sociology/psychology, but what an interesting phenomenon!

The thing that is so fascinating to watch is the straight up cult of personality surrounding Trump. From his name (sounds like Trumpet), to his large physical size, to his over-confidence,

Sorry ole Mini Mike hasn’t come thru for you. Q sent me

The thing that is so fascinating to watch is the straight up cult of personality surrounding Trump. From his name (sounds like Trumpet), his large physical size, race and sex, to his over-confidence, he can do no wrong to a certain easily-duped segment of Americans. He's a classic actor!

Anyone who's remotely free-thinking sees him as idiot. These people in his base...how interesting! I wish I knew more about sociology/psychology, but what an interesting phenomenon!
No, we see you as the idiot. We see Trump as a thorn in your side that he keeps on pushing in. It's funny as hell to watch you nuts lose your minds.

-Who praised me

Maybe he wouldnt have to defend himself and repeat the same crap every day if the moron "journalists" would quit asking the same gotcha questions. The answers are the same as they were yesterday
As long as all the reporters want to do us ctiticize his actions, then inactions.... then he is going to fight back.
Look it pains me sometime to listen to him but damn.. . Move on.

What happened today? I stopped watching those s*** show press briefings about 2 weeks ago. I presume it was the same old thing with Trump getting up there complaining about who asked him a nasty question. This is followed by Fauci and Birkx actually giving you a few useful tidbits (the briefings should be reduced to this). Then Trump cuts back in and picks another fight with a reporter. Finally, Pence comes in an hour later and god bless the attention span of anyone who cares by then. These briefings are only for the most ardent of Trump Pom-Pom wavers. They can say, "Yeah, Go get 'Em Trump." However, did we really learn anything and did the country move forward to where most people want to be, working with their life back? I don't think so. That is why I take a pass and work on my son's jumpshot instead.

trump thinks he’s winning these press conferences. He’s being exposed. He’s too dumb to know it. Biden is becoming a better option to many voters.

Trump,is about the only politician that could make JOe look like a very reasonable option.

ordinarily, I would not support joe for president but I’m leaning that way heavily.

Reactions: dugood247
Maybe he wouldnt have to defend himself and repeat the same crap every day if the moron "journalists" would quit asking the same gotcha questions. The answers are the same as they were yesterday
As long as all the reporters want to do us ctiticize his actions, then inactions.... then he is going to fight back.
Look it pains me sometime to listen to him but damn.. . Move on.

He better buckle up because it’s no one’s job to go easy on him. Their job is to ask tough questions over and over until he gives them an answer to the question.

Your “gotcha questions are someone else’s “need to know” questions.

If he hates it so bad, he can let someone else talk.

I don’t watch even a second of him running his lying mouth. I catch the news clips.

Reactions: dugood247
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT