ADVERTISEMENT

CNN... well they are still CNN!

Actually Trump is doing a good job himself in making sure he's not re-elected. Biden just needs to sit back and watch the implosion from the comfort of his living room.

Somebody wants that awkward sniffing from Sleepy Joe. When he blows in your ear make sure you thank him for the refill

What policy decisions has he made that you say is Good Awful. What decisions has he made without approval from Congress has effected you and your family in a negative way and makes you think he is " God awful"
I’m not sure approval from Congress means anything anymore. I remember 11 years ago when the Republicans started complaining about rubber stamping things and they are in the same boat today. The only difference is they openly threaten people who may sway from the party line.

Approval from Congress means a bipartisan determination that is agreed upon by the leaders of all parties. Something passed along party lines loosely meets the definition of Congressional approval but it’s hardly a rousing endorsement of solid policy. It’s telling that the only thing they were able to ram through fully was the corporate giveaway.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Same here. I think Joe is too old, but Trump is so God awful what choice do you have. Even a not so mentally sharp Biden has forgotten more policy than Trump would ever care to know. I am tired of a personality that plays the President on TV making it up as he goes along. If this is not put to a stop right now, we will be in the same ditch that we were in around 2007 and so-called Conservatives will be hatin' on Trump just like they do on W.

The term is gawd-awful. God is not awful.

I don’t have CNN and I would cancel my cable just to not contribute to them. They wouldn’t even exist if not for corporate welfare.

I’m not sure approval from Congress means anything anymore. I remember 11 years ago when the Republicans started complaining about rubber stamping things and they are in the same boat today. The only difference is they openly threaten people who may sway from the party line.

Approval from Congress means a bipartisan determination that is agreed upon by the leaders of all parties. Something passed along party lines loosely meets the definition of Congressional approval but it’s hardly a rousing endorsement of solid policy. It’s telling that the only thing they were able to ram through fully was the corporate giveaway.
Dude Democrats have the majority in the house. What are you talking about?

Reactions: SorryPeasants
Trump said yesterday in the National Lampoon task force meeting he had total authority. I guess that begs the question how everything is so messed up if he can do what he wants. He also said he has zero responsibility. total authority with zero responsibility. Okay. History will look at his statements, twitter feeds and it will not be kind. I consider myself middle of the road I have voted for Dems and Reps. I will in the future but I won’t vote for an incompetent and delusional moron like Trump or Hillary for that matter.

Reactions: Rollerdude123
Dude Democrats have the majority in the house. What are you talking about?
They do now they didn’t two years ago. Outside of the most recent bailout package what legislation of any significance has passed through Congress since the Stock Buyback Bill?

Trump now has democratic politicians in the northeast advocating for state's rights. RollLaugh The guy is a genius.
Could morph into states responsibilities, which would place the “blame” on Cuomo in NY for being ill prepared.

Reactions: bucketdad
“He’s hammering this point so they will rage against him not understanding how it’s the states decision to shut down and open up. Once they admit that, it’s hard to condemn him for not acting quickly enough. It’s either the states decision or it isn’t.”

from the main board about states rights.

They do now they didn’t two years ago. Outside of the most recent bailout package what legislation of any significance has passed through Congress since the Stock Buyback Bill?
Nancy Pelosi is the reason why nothing is being done. Well, except phony impeachments

You mean The HUGE Tax Cut I Got bill?
Sure. The one that allowed the companies to do stock buybacks as opposed to investing in their employees and now ask for bailouts after being gifted billions of dollars. The same one that gave most individuals a 3% savings so that we’ve had to hear “middle class tax cuts” promised around every election since with no actual actions taken.

I don’t like to be too political, but some of those reporters would drive me crazy. CNN and MSNBC are basically in gotcha mode. I would personally advise the President to answer 2 questions and turn it over to Mike Pence and the experts. It is comical to be watching the daily briefings and switch channels and see the different headlines.

Reactions: SorryPeasants
I wonder how many times each day, that Joe Biden's handlers have to remind him he's running for the presidency.

How many bipartisan bills has she passed. Those are the only ones that matter.

No. That’s not reality. When the GOP held the House, they didn’t make it a habit of passing bipartisan bills either.

McConnell has said he won’t bring any legislation up unless he gets approval from Trump that he will definitely sign it. Trump burnt him and senate Republicans once and McConnell won’t let that happen again. So that’s not bipartisanship. That’s running interference for the President.

Harry Reid did the same thing for Obama and republicans rightly ripped him for it. Now the GOP is in charge of the Senate and they are doing the same thing,

Call it whatever you like but don’t chalk it up to needing bipartisanship.

Last edited:
No. That’s not reality. When the GOP held the House, they didn’t make it a habit of passing bipartisan bills either.

McConnell has said he won’t bring any legislation up unless he gets approval from Trump that he will definitely sign it. Trump burnt him and senate Republicans once and McConnell won’t let that happen again. So that’s not bipartisanship. That’s running interference for the President.

Harry Reid did the same thing for Obama and republicans rightly ripped him for it. Now the GOP is in charge of the Senate and they are doing the same thing,

Call it whatever you like but don’t chalk it up to needing bipartisanship.

A bill must be approved by the House, Senate, and the President. What a biased way to say running interference vs saying they don’t want to waste their time on a bill that the President won’t sign. Are you really that much of an ideologue or can you think for yourself? It’s about votes and approval regardless of being bipartisan.

Reactions: SOSUSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT