ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Martin was on Good morning america just now

I'm sure that he would give your advice the consideration that it deserves.
giphy.gif

Reactions: chick75
I don't think anyone would know Frank MacGuire either???
They tried to mention him on the broadcast during the game, and ended up calling in Jerry Maguire. They said Carolina hadn't won a tournament game since the days of Alex English and Jerry Maguire. And these are seasoned professional broadcasters!

They tried to mention him on the broadcast during the game, and ended up calling in Jerry Maguire. They said Carolina hadn't won a tournament game since the days of Alex English and Jerry Maguire. And these are seasoned professional broadcasters!
And they were calling him "Carlos" Silva all game too.

Reactions: Cock_Donor
He was really, really good. Any parent watching this interview would want his child to play for this guy.

I don't think anyone would know Frank MacGuire either???

facepalm.gif

Glad someone else caught that. Amazing. The glory years that were the Jerry Maguire era!!

tumblr_npo61bwqqs1shrl0ro1_500.gif

I love it, great exposure for us. This will help recruiting tremendously. If we somehow win the next two, that would be massive.

I only saw the tail end of it but he and his wife were on Sportscenter this morning. It looked like they were being interviewed in the kitchen. They had been showing scenes of him glaring and yelling and asked her if she ever saw that at home. He had kind of a sheepish grin on his face and had his head down was shaking it no while she, wearing a garnet Block C Carolina shirt, was pretty much "are you kidding me, he knows better"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT