ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Tanner....

NooNoo

Jan 27, 2002
....under your watch both the baseball and football teams have nosedived. Maybe others do but I don't care about the sears cup. That's 2 of the 3 things that matter to all Gamecock fans. Not impressed. Nero stop fiddling and let's be proactive for once in a century. Neither of these programs should be in the shape they are. Both have been ALLOWED to decline.

Word by some of the best to ever wear the Gamecock uniform say Steve was done after beating Miami in the bowl game, but had his ego stroked to come back. Doesn't really matter. The better judgement of Tanner at this time is where we are 5 years in with Chad. After inheriting a program that won 2 national titles and played for a third here we are.

Our long time Gamecock fans understand what Spurrier did for us. He was the greatest USC head coach and it's debateable greatest coach ever.

We were a laughing stock. We had one of the biggest stadiums around and fan support but no hardware to show for it except for 2 outback and car quest bowl trophies.

I will always be grateful to SOS and everything he did for my university. The excitement while he was coach, the talent , the stadium overhaul, I loved it.

I have faith Muschamp can continue building off of the foundation Steve left

Reactions: luv2hear2001
Our long time Gamecock fans understand what Spurrier did for us. He was the greatest USC head coach and it's debateable greatest coach ever.

We were a laughing stock. We had one of the biggest stadiums around and fan support but no hardware to show for it except for 2 outback and car quest bowl trophies.

I will always be grateful to SOS and everything he did for my university. The excitement while he was coach, the talent , the stadium overhaul, I loved it.

One of the biggest stadiums??????
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a long time, old time USC fan. Spurrier was the greatest coach we ever had, until 2 1/2 years before he left. In those 2 1/2 years he was one of the worst coaches we ever had. When one is in the same company as Richard Bell or even Brad Scott, that's some more sorry company.

co-sign

....under your watch both the baseball and football teams have nosedived. Maybe others do but I don't care about the sears cup. That's 2 of the 3 things that matter to all Gamecock fans. Not impressed. Nero stop fiddling and let's be proactive for once in a century. Neither of these programs should be in the shape they are. Both have been ALLOWED to decline.

Wait! You're forgetting the fact that our basketball programs are thriving! Oh . . . those coaches were Eric Hyman hires . . . dang.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT