ADVERTISEMENT

COCAINE. - Again

section907

Sep 16, 2000
Hello tater lurkers and posers. Gotta admit when u see Cocaine again. Your taters are 1st thought. Pretty much what SS1 was saying earlier. Association with users assumes he's not the only one. He was smart enough to hide it in a lip balm container. It wasn't his first rodeo. 1st time users have zip lock baggies corners cut out. They use what they bought. They don't hold and hide it for later. Looks like it does snow in Pickens in the summer.

i think thats dandruff....they dont sell selsun blue in the upstate

Hello tater lurkers and posers. Gotta admit when u see Cocaine again. Your taters are 1st thought. Pretty much what SS1 was saying earlier. Association with users assumes he's not the only one. He was smart enough to hide it in a lip balm container. It wasn't his first rodeo. 1st time users have zip lock baggies corners cut out. They use what they bought. They don't hold and hide it for later. Looks like it does snow in Pickens in the summer.

ah, taken' me back 2 preston.....

I maintain he should have been kicked off the team. Keeping him around is nothing but trouble, regardless of Clemson's kicking situation.

w/ exception the best stuff always came outa clemp....(thank u tates!), lookin' back it must have been the 85 corridor lanta 2 queen city....now as far as big george it was orleans...country boy & big ez, pure & simple.

Do you have a links?? I tried to Google it and it came up with the kicker from June....

Responding to various e-mails from pals and the occasional reference from fellow posters I remain in the middle keys until Wednesday - 26 August having thus far enjoyed my pre-planned five-week siesta enormously. Given my location and its numerous cockakee-type residents, many themselves I'd guess to be 57-ish ... and not wanting my return 'visa' to SC confiscated by some other 'General Vega' wannabe I MUST refrain from posting on this subject 'till the 'morrow. Except to say ...

Drugs have turned our capitalistic America into a trash can 'full' of ostentatious manses, exceedingly overpriced Mercedes and obscenely expensive Rolex-watches.

BUT!!! - 'General Vega' ... Cuba is the same trash can, only empty!

DO NOT be fooled 'cause as we speak hundreds of 'counter-intelligence' minions have been unleashed on the byways of Pickens County armed with identical 'lip balm' containers FILLED with unwrapped BC and Goody powders those drivers instructed to drive erratically ... a 'planned' diversion in hopes of constructing 'plausible' deniability as a defense for the future.

"Suburbanism' is a major contributor here; John's Creek, GA didn't even exist a decade ago ... and to think a 92% white 'community' of nearly 90,000 located WITHIN DeKalb County with it's 'defining' recreational outlets being the Atlanta Athletic Club and the County Club of the South isn't a haven for just-licensed children misbehaving in personally-owned Volvo's is a fantasy. These 'activities' and 'habits' weren't learned at Clemson - they were 'imported'.

ATLANTA is a VERY 'cosmopolitan' place!!! I tasted (and saw) the very first salad-crouton of my life while dining in Atlanta. (I also had my very first Big-Mac there) - on Spring Street near mid-town ... it cost $ .48 cents. That was in 1968. I NEVER did the 'drug thing' - even with the occasional influence of Atlanta ... but I've been 'hooked' on Big-Mac's since that very first one.

Talked to several current CU students that have witnessed the accused 'using', or heard from other students about the accused 'using'. Seems to be common knowledge 'upthar' to most everyone except the head 'preacher', dumbo???? Also, most drug tests 'upthar' are conducted after the players most likely to fail one, are given prior notice by the head 'preacher', dumbo, or his staff. Heard this from a young man that plays video games, drinks, parties with, etc. several current, or former CU football players in his apartment near CU's campus.

Mike Bellamy passed his drug tests at CU, but was sent home from the acc Championship game after it was discovered he was smoking weed in his hotel room. Personally, I don't care, needs to be legalized, and is becoming so more every year. However, don't try to convince me that Bellamy never smoked weed until he was caught by the aroma drifting from his room in Charlotte several years ago.:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT