ADVERTISEMENT

Cocaine purchases and butt-grabbing.....

Using coke and butt fondeling is the truth for the squad that also beat bama. Gotta take the bad with the good unless you're a narcissist tater then only the good applies and bad never happened.

Give them credit they are national champs and just met the POTUS but I wouldn't go camping with any of them. Just saying.

Btw. Does using coke lead to but fondeling your guy friends or does but fondeling other guys lead to using coke? Strange combination.

Reactions: Cyclone94
And that made no sense as usual. I get it.. you're doing your best.

There hasn't been a draft for me to dodge. Unlike Donnie Moscow who dodged the draft but couldn't dodge STDs during that time.
There wasn't a draft when I enlisted either why didn't you enlist? I served but don't concern myself with who I think dodged or didn't. Just liberal little hypocrites like you who would run like a scalded dog think about crap like that. Don't ask don't tell is law now so there's still time. I'm finished.

There wasn't a draft when I enlisted either why didn't you enlist? I served but don't concern myself with who I think dodged or didn't. Just liberal little hypocrites like you who would run like a scalded dog think about crap like that. Don't ask don't tell is law now so there's still time. I'm finished.

So as a military hero you're ok with Donnie Moscow making fun of POWs like McCain ? Interesting.

.. Just liberal little hypocrites like you who would run like a scalded dog think about crap like that. Don't ask don't tell is law now so there's still time. I'm finished.
Oh no, if you sniff an opportunity to inject bigoted hick trash politics into a thread, you'll likely be back.

Reactions: ExpatCarolinian
Then shut up
giphy.gif

Reactions: 92Pony
Do you think one word of the alleged hacking would have been said had Clinton won the election? Not a chance.
exactly, how about nothing being said about Clinton having a server, with classified material on it in some mans Bathroom, lol.. then she took a cloth and wiped it clean?? No penalty for her at all.. NOTHING.. She took top secret Bleachbit type technology to erase EVERYTHING!! but hey, Trump did have a salad with Russian dressing, so there had to be collusion.. BUT WRONG FORUM!!

Why can't all the snowflakes move to California and be their own country? Seems that would make everyone happy, well except the snowflakes who enjoy spreading lies and starting problems. I mean y'all won the last two it was about time we won one get over it. Lord knows we had to for eight long years.

Truth ? Is clemson is there because Dabo and his team beat bama for the NC. Sour grapes.

He's talking about the " butt grabbing truth ". Nothing to do with that game itself. So yes that particular truth hurts I guess. I would hate to know our players were grabbing " other dudes"

So as a military hero you're ok with Donnie Moscow making fun of POWs like McCain ? Interesting.
You spent way too much time in your formative years, with anti American sociology professors. It would now help if you would give up watching the fake news media.

Btw. Does using coke lead to but fondeling your guy friends or does but fondeling other guys lead to using coke? Strange combination.

did a ton of coke back in the day guess you didnt live though the 80's?

anyway it does not lead to butt plugging your guy friends. thats just straight up strage regardless of what drugs you are on!!.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT