ADVERTISEMENT

Cockaboose Club and Tailgating

vehemon

Sep 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
A good friend of mine had to give up his tickets to the Cockaboose Club for a work event. He's giving them to me to take some pics and do the honors in breaking that new area in.

Anyone know the details on when that area opens up before the game? At stadium open? 2 hours before kickoff?
Being a 7PM game, i'm trying to balance what I should still do for tailgating and also spend some time in that new area.

I tried to get some other Gamecocks to come down from Charlotte but everyone is extremely busy or going to see the Clempson/Georgia game.
Looks like it's just going to me and the wife that afternoon/evening.
I'm leaning toward just hanging out in the vista to watch some earlier games then walking or catching a ride.
Any new areas near the stadium I should be aware of?
Anyone know of some passes I can buy to get into a tailgate event?

go to River Rat brewery and walk over. They have food and plenty of beers. I’ve gone to the York Co cockaboose a couple of times but it has been years, not sure when they open up now.

A good friend of mine had to give up his tickets to the Cockaboose Club for a work event. He's giving them to me to take some pics and do the honors in breaking that new area in.

Anyone know the details on when that area opens up before the game? At stadium open? 2 hours before kickoff?
Being a 7PM game, i'm trying to balance what I should still do for tailgating and also spend some time in that new area.

I tried to get some other Gamecocks to come down from Charlotte but everyone is extremely busy or going to see the Clempson/Georgia game.
Looks like it's just going to me and the wife that afternoon/evening.
I'm leaning toward just hanging out in the vista to watch some earlier games then walking or catching a ride.
Any new areas near the stadium I should be aware of?
Anyone know of some passes I can buy to get into a tailgate event?
What game/ games are you going to?

Hour and a half before kickoff. Only club I know that’s open 2 hours before kickoff is the zone.

go to River Rat brewery and walk over. They have food and plenty of beers. I’ve gone to the York Co cockaboose a couple of times but it has been years, not sure when they open up now.
Nice, I never knew River Rat was that close to the stadium.
York Co Cockaboose?

Tailgate before the game, it’s just an enclosed concourse that only section ps 11-13 have access to. Concessions will be similar to the rest if the stadium.
Ok, thanks. Unless there's a 'ticketed' party we can buy into... might just go to one of the breweries near by.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT