ADVERTISEMENT

@CockofEarle - Where did you end up for parking?

We are 10 spots down from our previous spot, same row. Were y'all as lucky? We're still waiting to find out where our neighbors ended up. Hopefully close so we can keep the tailgates going.

i think im n yer old spot! :) what # was it? i have an idea (supplied by russian intelligence), of what they did w/ r row. my pic was on 5th

Still waiting on July 17th... Looks like I'm going to lose my spot and get something no where near as good as it was.

Refund it is. :(

Still waiting on July 17th... Looks like I'm going to lose my spot and get something no where near as good as it was.

Refund it is. :(

fwiw, i have reason to believe that a section of spaces were set aside even b4 selection time in anticipation that certain parkin' spots would be viewed as more desirable for those being forced 2 move this yr.

i was offered parkin' even closer to "pedestrian crossin' gate"...& same spot i have but 1 row back.....these other offers were in all color lots & 2 of them were indeed a shorter walk........as i expressed to gcc i just wanted 2 remain close to the derelicts i've gotten 2know...........alas, bat hangs out with a bunch of incorrigibles'.

uknow what they say, 'cocks of a feather stick together"

fwiw, i have reason to believe that a section of spaces were set aside even b4 selection time in anticipation that certain parkin' spots would be viewed as more desirable for those being forced 2 move this yr.

i was offered parkin' even closer to "pedestrian crossin' gate"...& same spot i have but 1 row back.....these other offers were in all color lots & 2 of them were indeed a shorter walk........as i expressed to gcc i just wanted 2 remain close to the derelicts i've gotten 2know...........alas, bat hangs out with a bunch of incorrigibles'.

I'm going to be lucky to make it to two games this year anyways.

If I don't get me a decent spot like I had before, i've got other options.
With two kids now, I might need to move back inside the actual fairgrounds near the buildings since there is less traffice.

Might go big and rent a massive RV for the Georgia game.

Talked with one of the incorrigibles Tuesday night. The "tree" spots along the fence were offered up early. He lost his because of it. It's a bunch of BS.

Talked with one of the incorrigibles Tuesday night. The "tree" spots along the fence were offered up early. He lost his because of it. It's a bunch of BS.
That's what I'm worried about... I had a tree spot that's not near the fence and i'm probably going to lose it.

I'm talking about the big oaks along the fence on row 1. Those trees.:p

was told 5-6 yrs ago that the one across from us "would never come open"......we only inquired 'bout it so the cheerleaders would have a place (away from the car), 2 blow hash after games.......then later we were required to card them 2 make sure they were @ least 21...........think part of the problem that temps r brought n to help durin' phone/email rush times.......they r not provided w/ enough background info

Whelp, my parking situation got worse. Had to get a refund and move back within the actual fairgrounds.

come sept if u need a drink 2 git over it i'll be glad 2 pour u some of my poison & introduce u to bat & the group of derelicts she has tried 2 save..........& failed @ it............will have to wait till the dust settles 2c where the rest of the chicken eaters (cannibals) have landed.

https://cdn.someecards.com/someecar...d-music-forgetting-all-the-problems-63924.png

come sept if u need a drink 2 git over it i'll be glad 2 pour u some of my poison & introduce u to bat & the group of derelicts she has tried 2 save..........& failed @ it............will have to wait till the dust settles 2c where the rest of the chicken eaters (cannibals) have landed.

https://cdn.someecards.com/someecar...d-music-forgetting-all-the-problems-63924.png
Heh, I picked up a season spot in the fairgrounds close to the rocket.

I'll hopefully have an RV out there for the Georgia game too.

Hey now...one of those derelicts is my Daddy! There's no hope for Walt and Joe, however :D.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT