ADVERTISEMENT

CofC game thread

Wow talk about rubbing it our face! The whole dugout met him on the field to horse laugh that shit

Reactions: cockofdawn
they have their ace throwing, we do not. Simple as that. I will say the way his(hollbrook) team is acting, will make his name mudd...

This is a joke - 6-0 they have like 10 hits - we have 1 - one freaking hit through 5 innings against a team that was just swept by powerhouse ELON

There calling all the right moves tonight. I say we regroup and beat Mizzou at least 2 out of 3. Say what you want but I’ve watched a lot of Mizzou this year and there not a bad team.

Another wild pitch or passed ball - hell lets just move’em on over to 3rd

HELL I DONT BLAME THEM - this is a laughing stock effort - hell you act like their ace is from the U of Florida or something - he’s the ace for CHARLESTON

I guess you folks forget that our players were recruited by the guy we are playing? His players on his team are not his...

8-0 - F it lets just leave this jackass in until they beat the shit out of us and get it over with. - damn i dont understand leaving a pitcher in thats getting the crap hit out of him, throwing wild pitches and giving up runs like Carter took liver pills - this is bullshit KINGSTON at least try to stop the bastards form scoring

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT