ADVERTISEMENT

CofC game thread

Rod has been an unhappy camper but a bad performance always puts a smile on his face because he gets to post more.

joel.gif

Maybe his 2017 team would have but his others weren't that impressive. If you look at his winning percentage overall in his coaching career, our record is actually right in line with it. That's just not good enough here and record wise this is one of his better teams when you compare his time at USF. His Illinois State record was better and our teams those years would have destroyed him.

This screams Darrin Horn.

I had a boss tell me one time, "Don't confuse effort with accomplishment". He has three years. More condoning people will want to give him more. Not sure Tanner will be able to give him more if it ain't happening for him.

Depends on Muschamp. If he is doing well in 3 years, Ray will be considered a genius by 95% of the fanbase. Will be zero real pressure on him about baseball or any other sport if football is strong.

Depends on Muschamp. If he is doing well in 3 years, Ray will be considered a genius by 95% of the fanbase. Will be zero real pressure on him about baseball or any other sport if football is strong.

Used to be the case. Not so sure anymore. While Ray’s seat will be cool if football is doing well, that doesn’t mean the fans wouldn’t demand a change in another sport. The success of the baseball program and most baseball games on TV increases both awareness and demand for change if things aren’t well.

A lot of schools could care less about baseball. South Carolina isn’t one of those schools. We expect results and that should never change regardless of the state of the football program.

Muschamp could be his salvation, buying him some patience if Kingston clanks and Ray holds on to Martin longer than he should.

So you’re saying he is the wrong man for the job here because he had a losing season in his second year at South Florida?

I’m saying we shouldn’t be looking at South Florida for a bas ball Head coach. That would be like Alabama hiring a football head coach from central Michigan that had a less than .500 conference winning percentage

I’m saying we shouldn’t be looking at South Florida for a bas ball Head coach. That would be like Alabama hiring a football head coach from central Michigan that had a less than .500 conference winning percentage

Mike Shula and Mike Price. Both worked out great!

That’s my point. They will never do that chit again
They tried that and then
They went out and hired their rivals ex coach (
Saban). U think we would ever do that? If so there is still a chance we get Monte Lee. Yippie

Notice you said rivals’ ex coach, so that would mean we would have to get JackLeg. No thank you.

That’s my point. They will never do that chit again
They tried that and then
They went out and hired their rivals ex coach (
Saban). U think we would ever do that? If so there is still a chance we get Monte Lee. Yippie

Agree with your point whole heartedly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT