ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado wins the Stanley Cup!

I am sure going to miss hockey. Did you catch the show yesterday afternoon on the Red Wings Avalanche affair in the 90s? Great show. Those guys are tough. Anything requiring 10 stitches or less was a “shaving cut.” Stitch them up and get back in. You don’t see that in other sports outside of MMA.

Reactions: bucketdad
Always liked the Avalanche. Not sure if it was Patrick Roy or the cool color combination of the jerseys but I have always pulled for them with my passing hockey interest.

Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell
I started watching hockey in the 90's. Latched on to the Avs because the new unis were cool. Then came the stanley cup final and the rivalry with Detroit and I was hooked. I watched those games when I was in college with fellow classmates that were from up north. Lots of fun. I've been watching playoff hocket for several years now. This year was especially enjoyable.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I pulled for the Avs as well.The Red Wings looked and acted like the USSR hockey team we beat in 1980.
To be honest though Claude Lemieux was a character hard to love.

No, johnnysolo. The opposite. This will fire up some people but I am/was a diehard Dale Earnhardt fan. I still have all of the tapes of his races. Tried not to be obnoxious about it, but I’m sure I was at times. Earnhardt was DA MAN!

Best team ever.

1200px-Logo_Edmonton_Oilers.svg.png

Reactions: Neanderthal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT