ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations on a great WBB season!

hawk263344

Sep 8, 2012
Just wanted to say great job on an amazing season for your WBB team this year! As a Hawkeye fan I was very impressed with your team. They weren't just big (they are extremely big) you folks have some very good basketball players that are also big! If we played each other 10 times Iowa probably beats you once or twice. We played about as good as we possibly could have and had a great game plan. I thought your players were respectful. I didn't see any trash talking from them. I listened to the post game interviews with Boston and Johnson. I was very impressed with both of them! They conducted themselves very well. They were very complimentary and positive. They didn't take any bait on questions meant to stir up any trouble. It would be so hard to have an undefeated season come to an end that close to the end. I felt bad for Cooke at the end of the game. She was taking it hard. I was just very impressed with your team; I can't say any of that about LSU. You all can be proud of your team! Best of luck to you all next season!

Glad to turn the page on this season. Too much pressure to remain undefeated.

Look forward to next season as our ladies won't be the hunted but they'll be in the hunt.

LSU waxed that ass, so don't come around with that fake classy crap. You wouldn't be this "gracious" had we beat you. To the victor go the spoils so eat whatever post game trash talk comes your way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT