ADVERTISEMENT

Could we play tomorrow night? *

not sure Marshall could travel that quickly down here. im sure the equipment still has to be loaded. plus what if the hotels book up im not sure the hotel might not be available

No and the main reason is the state is not going to want to contest interstates in Columbia with game traffic with people already trying to get out of harms way. There is zero percent chance of this happening. Sunday is more likely, provided the storm were to move in a different direction or speed up. Yes I am aware as of now that’s not likely.

No and the main reason is the state is not going to want to contest interstates in Columbia with game traffic with people already trying to get out of harms way. There is zero percent chance of this happening. Sunday is more likely, provided the storm were to move in a different direction or speed up. Yes I am aware as of now that’s not likely.
If I'm understanding this storm right, it's supposed to sit in top of us and rain for 3 days straight.

It would be irresponsible to have people coming into town taking resources and hotels we don’t have. It’s just a game, and with the pattern getting more unpredictable by the minute, and talk of being worse than Hugo, the game should already be off. No one needs to be coming into Columbia that’s not from the low country.

It would be irresponsible to have people coming into town taking resources and hotels we don’t have. It’s just a game, and with the pattern getting more unpredictable by the minute, and talk of being worse than Hugo, the game should already be off. No one needs to be coming into Columbia that’s not from the low country.

This is why, I must admit, I am feeling a bit ashamed of my Alma Mater.

Reactions: lostcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT