ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Covid Test Stories.

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
Read the replies to this tweet. Lots of folks with strange Covid19 stories.

So you're saying a random person on Twitter claims her friends parents went to get tested. So at best, if you know this person it's three degrees of separation to the direct source of this information.

There is so much misinformation on this virus, it's sickening. And it's made worse by people resharing made up stories.

I don't believe the government is making up numbers because I know people who have it and have been asymptomatic and others who have had it and been moderately sick, and one older lady who went to church with us that died.

I admit that I don't know that this virus is deadly enough that we need to be taking the precautions that we are for people under 65.

Problem is there's way too much billshut for us to know for certain.

So for the love of God stop reposting the crap to push your agenda. The truth is the experts aren't certain and neither am I and neither are you. Let's figure out some real data over these next few weeks since the state has been reopened and go from there.

So you're saying a random person on Twitter claims her friends parents went to get tested. So at best, if you know this person it's three degrees of separation to the direct source of this information.

There is so much misinformation on this virus, it's sickening. And it's made worse by people resharing made up stories.

I don't believe the government is making up numbers because I know people who have it and have been asymptomatic and others who have had it and been moderately sick, and one older lady who went to church with us that died.

I admit that I don't know that this virus is deadly enough that we need to be taking the precautions that we are for people under 65.

Problem is there's way too much billshut for us to know for certain.

So for the love of God stop reposting the crap to push your agenda. The truth is the experts aren't certain and neither am I and neither are you. Let's figure out some real data over these next few weeks since the state has been reopened and go from there.
Yeah but Sean Hannity said it’s a hoax and he knows way more than those “experts”!

Yeah but Sean Hannity said it’s a hoax and he knows way more than those “experts”!
You mean the experts that told us not to wear a mask and now say wear a mask?

Or like when CNN said it was a peaceful protest with buildings burning down right behind the reporter

Last edited:
You mean the experts that told us not to wear a mask and now say wear a mask?

Or like when CNN said it was a peaceful protest with buildings burning down right behind the reporter
Feel free to keep listening to the corporate shills that are paid to push a particular agenda if that makes you happy. There is plenty of evidence out there in various forms to make an informed decision without being told what to think.

Here is his direct quote.

“Oh, let’s bludgeon Trump with this new hoax.”

I've seen the "hoax" thing attributed to Trump too, but to be fair, it wasn't the virus, but the reaction that was accused of being a hoax.

Is this another one of those?

Before you would cough to cover up a fart. Now you fart to cover up a cough.

Like cnn said it’s peaceful protest with. Holding
Feel free to keep listening to the corporate shills that are paid to push a particular agenda if that makes you happy. There is plenty of evidence out there in various forms to make an informed decision without being told what to think.
true. Just look at Chicago this weekend. It ain’t the police doing the killing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT