ADVERTISEMENT

Cruz beats Kimmel 1on1 hoops game

Jimmy Kimmel got his ass kicked all over the court..11-3... My only disappointment is Senator Cruz couldn't dunk on him!!!

11-9 if u want to b accurate.. I don't give a rats ass about the game ....
So " ass kicked" wouldn't b accurate

One of the most painful displays to watch in a while. LOL. Quite obvious that neither were ever professional athletes.
hotels_2.png

watch

eh, I used to like the Man Show

The Man Show was great as was JKL until Trump became the republican nominee and Kimmel has turned into the Daily Show. Regardless of whatever side of politics you are on, it’s easy to see Jimmy Kimmel is one of the biggest sellouts in the history of entertainment. None of these Hollywood celebs would come on his show today if he did comedy the way he did to get to this stage in life. Once he got in with all the stars, he got sucked into the lifestyle and he has been awful ever since. Hate it too because he was a comedic genius.

There is a reason Cruz is the most hated man in Congress, even if you include Republicans. I would only be happy if both could lose that game and I certainly wouldn't watch either one.

Reactions: punydevil
The Man Show was great as was JKL until Trump became the republican nominee and Kimmel has turned into the Daily Show. Regardless of whatever side of politics you are on, it’s easy to see Jimmy Kimmel is one of the biggest sellouts in the history of entertainment. None of these Hollywood celebs would come on his show today if he did comedy the way he did to get to this stage in life. Once he got in with all the stars, he got sucked into the lifestyle and he has been awful ever since. Hate it too because he was a comedic genius.
Don't most comedians take jabs at politicians? They have always been the easiest targets. Ever since I was a kid watching SNL, Eddie Murphy's stand-up, HBO's "Not Necessarily the News", politicians have been fair game. It seems like over the past year, people have been so much more offended when their party's politicians are the butt ends of jokes.

Don't most comedians take jabs at politicians? They have always been the easiest targets. Ever since I was a kid watching SNL, Eddie Murphy's stand-up, HBO's "Not Necessarily the News", politicians have been fair game. It seems like over the past year, people have been so much more offended when their party's politicians are the butt ends of jokes.
You are correct. Politicians have been the butt of comedian's jokes since at least the days of editorial cartoonist, Thomas Nast, and probably well before.

Reactions: funktavious
Kimmel isn’t taking jabs at politicians. He’s openly criticizing him. Big difference. People made fun of George W. Bush like crazy and it was funny to everyone. What these late night guys are doing is stating their political opinions in rants. That’s not comedy.

But that’s not what I mean as selling out. That just makes his show unwatchable to many.

had it been done as "Comedy": maybe it would not have been considered as Offensive, However he was making a Political Stand, he wasnt Joking..

Reactions: Carolina4
had it been done as "Comedy": maybe it would not have been considered as Offensive, However he was making a Political Stand, he wasnt Joking..
I thought he said something about the way Cruz looked? Said he resembled a blobfish

Kimmel isn’t taking jabs at politicians. He’s openly criticizing him. Big difference. People made fun of George W. Bush like crazy and it was funny to everyone. What these late night guys are doing is stating their political opinions in rants. That’s not comedy.

But that’s not what I mean as selling out. That just makes his show unwatchable to many.

Cruz and the rest of the GOP hopefuls P!$$ed their pants on stage with Trump. Now comedians going at Trump...he loves the attention like a junkie likes drugs. He’s reality TV at the core.

Reactions: Athenscock1
Cruz and the rest of the GOP hopefuls P!$$ed their pants on stage with Trump. Now comedians going at Trump...he loves the attention like a junkie likes drugs. He’s reality TV at the core.

You are probably right about him liking the attention. Trump definitely likes to talk Trump. Won’t deny that.

But where I criticize Kimmel is his past as a comedian is completely different than it is since this country changed into what it is today. My point isn’t meant to be political at all. My point is that as a comedian, Jimmy Kimmel sold out big time.

I can’t imagine hollywood supporting a talk show host that ended his show with girls in bikinis jumping on trampolines. That’s who Jimmy Kimmel was to get where he is now. I just don’t think he all of a sudden changed in the past 18 months? Not buying it...he’s making sure he can fit in with Hollywood’s elite.

I personally thought Kimmel was hilarious in the past. I taped JKL every day and watched the following morning. Once he started ranting it because unwatchable. I tried for 2-3 months once it started but it was just too much. If he’d get back to comedy I’d start watching again. I think he’s hilarious when he’s at his best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Proudcock
....and the stupid above arrives on board

Well, you are stupid as hell, too. And you and Kimmel can just snowflake out together. Everyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid. Well, I think you are the stupidest poster on GCC and that is saying a heck of a lot.

Trump insulted Cruz's wife and accused his father of killing JFK. Cruz then endorsed Trump. There has never been more of a spineless POS than Cruz.

I have personally witnessed the same in business. I don't condom it but it happens in business and in politics.

I disagree. It helps to believe that if you have no background in what he's talking about. He's a better politician than he was a lawyer....and that's not saying much.

Well, that's not true. He was an outstanding lawyer and is a very bright man, period.

Well, that's not true. He was an outstanding lawyer and is a very bright man, period.
Really. And you know this how? I read some of his USSC briefs and they don't scream legal eagle at all. Plus he was chastised by the SC in a case he handled that went to them on appeal.

Almost all his legal positions have been political appointments. The two that weren't (at private firms) were very short stints....about one year.

Last edited:
Reactions: funktavious
Well, you are stupid as hell, too. And you and Kimmel can just snowflake out together. Everyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid. Well, I think you are the stupidest poster on GCC and that is saying a heck of a lot.

when you talk about killing people... you are stupid

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT