ADVERTISEMENT

Currently South Carolina minus 11.5 over Panthers

If they have the opportunity to play younger guys. They need to play them. Got to start doing a better job of getting backups in for live reps. Plus no need to show to much.

If it’s not a 3 TD lead early. We may be in trouble. I say early. Because if we put in back ups and they get a late score. . So be it.

Hope so. This is as close to a "must win" first game as we've had in a long time. Lose this one and you're staring at 0-3 to start the season.

Are they a not so good team? They don't seem to getting much love.
Actually the were a pretty decent team last year. Won 7 out of their last 8 and return I believe 15 starters.
I could be wrong, but I don't see the blow out that some on here are pretty confident about.

Georgia St will give the Gamecocks all they can handle offensively. They have a stout OL, a stable of tough running backs and a solid run game. Their QB Darren Grainger (Conway, SC), was 8-3 as a starter last year passing for 1750 yds and 19 TDP. He can also run, rushing for 700 yds and 3 TDs. They did lose their best receiver who transferred to Coastal Carolina.

Season opener for both teams, I think the Cocks will win but I don't think it will be a blowout.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Georgia St will give the Gamecocks all they can handle offensively. They have a stout OL, a stable of tough running backs and a solid run game. Their QB Darren Grainger (Conway, SC), was 8-3 as a starter last year passing for 1750 yds and 19 TDP. He can also run, rushing for 700 yds and 3 TDs. They did lose their best receiver who transferred to Coastal Carolina.

Season opener for both teams, I think the Cocks will win but I don't think it will be a blowout.
I’m with you. I think we keep things plain Jane as long as possible. Got two big conference games coming up. Goal will be to try to win without Putting much on film for Arky or Georgia.

Not sure if this team is good enough to do that, but we will see. I see a 27-17 type score.

Reactions: gamecockblack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT