ADVERTISEMENT

CUSE v. Free Shoe U official game thread

ACC football....Syracuse stinks less, therefore change channel to OU versus Iowa State.

How does 30 to 7 feel

Y’all remember when the APP belonged to free shoe?

Bobby Bowden is laughing somewhere right now

Cuse doing the tomahawk chop, what a bonus

I defended Taggart after the VT debacle. I still think he did well at WKU and USF. But this is awful and there is no way to defend it. This team may only win 3 games, if that. I never thought I’d see FSU look this bad. He seriously may get fired after 1 season.

Amazing how some of the old powers can be so awful. Nebraska now 0-2 after a loss to Troy. Know that’s a dangerous team but still would’ve been hard to imagine FSU and Nebraska being so bad in the mid-90’s.

Cuse beat them so bad their fans left early. I’m taking the Syracuse fans....this was like a cupcake for them. It meant more to them to beat traffic than stick around and take in the win against FSU.

I’ve never seen a free shoe team playing with so little effort and in effect quit.

Willie maybe should have stayed in Oregon a little longer.
The Jimbo to Willie transition helped us with a few recruits. We have to keep our pressure on the whole dang state of FL

2017 Scott Frost was a coach in high demand with good players.....
2017 Willie Taggert was a coach in high demand with good players...

Both lose today to Troy St and Syracuse.....good and great players make good and great coaches..Frost and Taggert, .....didnt just forget the x's and o's of football this year

2017 Scott Frost was a coach in high demand with good players.....
2017 Willie Taggert was a coach in high demand with good players...

Both lose today to Troy St and Syracuse.....good and great players make good and great coaches..Frost and Taggert, .....didnt just forget the x's and o's of football this year

Taggerts buyout is 30 mil. Maybe he’s trying to get fired.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I defended Taggart after the VT debacle. I still think he did well at WKU and USF. But this is awful and there is no way to defend it. This team may only win 3 games, if that. I never thought I’d see FSU look this bad. He seriously may get fired after 1 season.
I soooo look forward to the day the same fate befalls our inbred neighbors to the north!!

Reactions: Judson1
, pack a bag for Flight Monday.

Where ya headed? Just curious. Kinda bored honestly. I'm stuck out at my mom's (near Pageland, SC) w/ no power, wind and rain.

I mean I am literally sitting on this couch and watching the wind blow at a fairly intense rate. I AM BORED!!!! =;-p

Where ya headed? Just curious. Kinda bored honestly. I'm stuck out at my mom's (near Pageland, SC) w/ no power, wind and rain.

I mean I am literally sitting on this couch and watching the wind blow at a fairly intense rate. I AM BORED!!!! =;-p

Monday Ft Myers/ Naples. Drive to Lauderdale with a brief stop in Miami Tuesday, Fly home Friday morning

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT