ADVERTISEMENT

D1 Preseason Baseball rankings (hint SC is ranked)

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
FmsqvNWXwAA8V1_

Texas, first and foremost, thanks for starting a new thread. It was getting rather stale until you stepped up to the plate. Pun intended.

Looking forward to a great baseball season.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
After I met Ray once and he showed his pompass A, I have no interest in the program.
He killed it 4 me.
Ok so now you have to post details. Tell me yours and I will tell you mine (Lou Holtz almost ran me over in a parking lot)

We have some arms and hopefully some of the transfers bats will get us back on track. I don't think Monte Lee 's presence can can do anything but help us.

Two teams that South Carolina did not play last season but will play this season is Louisiana State and Arkansas, This will be tough.

Reactions: usc_nc
After I met Ray once and he showed his pompass A, I have no interest in the program.
He killed it 4 me.
I have some friends who have attended parties when Ray was there. They say they will never go to another one if he is invited. Lol

Ok so now you have to post details. Tell me yours and I will tell you mine (Lou Holtz almost ran me over in a parking lot)

Ray was a regular at the Rosewood Dairy Bar when I worked there in high school and I know the manager there hated him. The manager would always personally prepare his order to make the hot dog extra messy so that Ray would spill chili and mustard on his shirt and stain it. Not sure what the beef was over.

Reactions: Cybercock
Nice to be ranked BUT until they prove it on the field, and Kingstons teams have not done that, its nothing but hype. Show me....

Texas fans are a bit irked not to be ranked. Texas lost some great players graduating from last years team, thus the no ranking. But the young talent is very good and we hope for a very good season, certainly playoffs at least.

We have some arms and hopefully some of the transfers bats will get us back on track. I don't think Monte Lee 's presence can can do anything but help us.
I hope Monte can help. At least he has ties here. Our head coach seems to be an empty suit and has zero personality.

From what I am hearing, I get this feeling we should have the tools to be successful across the board. The things that will tell the tale imo is-
Will the arms stay healthy?
Will the bats be maintained?
What will we try to do at the plate situationally and how good will we be at doing it?

Those have all been issues for too long imo. Better players wont necessarly help but might. Agree Monte probably will. I hope he has a lot of authority.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT