ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo’s post game speech was a classic

ct-dabo-swinney-notre-dame-independent-skrbina-spt-1001-20150930

Yes, Dabo was all class after the loss tonight .... and I'm sincerely impressed. But I've also never heard of a coach who berates his own punter after he's stupid enough to call the fake punt which lost his team the game. How about a coach who risks injury to his players for the sake of having them "ready" to play when they are in no condition to be in the game. Both issues seem to be a running theme over the years with 'dat boy'.

Bryant could hardly run, why was he in the game from the start? He looked to be unconscious for a minute, could be out for several weeks. Hope he recovers completely.

Yes, Dabo was all class after the loss tonight .... and I'm sincerely impressed. But I've also never heard of a coach who berates his own punter after he's stupid enough to call the fake punt which lost his team the game. How about a coach who risks injury to his players for the sake of having them "ready" to play when they are in no condition to be in the game. Both issues seem to be a running theme over the years with 'dat boy'.
Glad you were impressed. Those who see through his bullshit clearly are not impressed. No coach should ever go into an opponent's locker room - EVER! This is nothing more than the 'look at me' Dabo that we have all come to know and despise.

Glad you were impressed. Those who see through his bullshit clearly are not impressed. No coach should ever go into an opponent's locker room - EVER! This is nothing more than the 'look at me' Dabo that we have all come to know and despise.
I went into the opponents z locker room. Our bathroom was out of order and it was poop in front of the fans or use their locker room. She my shiny hiney was not going to be exposed!!!

He has put injured players in games a bunch of times and talked them out of leaving early too. He thinks about no one but Dablow.

The air tight cast on the torn ACL should have told you that. But then again since Whammy was our coordinator Watson was never really in any danger that day

All I saw was climpson being out-played from start to finish...from the first drive till the last..total props to Syracuse..surprise!!!...Christmas came early..

Attention-seeking, scene-stealing douche move. “I’m the important one!” The guy is clinically narcissistic. They should have told him to get the hell out.
No doubt. How many times did he stop in to congratulate us for beating him 5 straight while he was trying to get going? Instead he was planting questions so he could try to belittle us. His move last night smacks of we're so great that beating us in an otherwise meaningless Friday night ACC contest must surely be the highlight of your pathetic lives. I will say the little turd is a master manipulator. About the best thing he could have done to change the narrative from Clemson losing a step to, well even the "great" ones like Dabo lose every once in a while to 23.5 point underdogs. Barf.

No doubt. How many times did he stop in to congratulate us for beating him 5 straight while he was trying to get going? Instead he was planting questions so he could try to belittle us. His move last night smacks of we're so great that beating us in an otherwise meaningless Friday night ACC contest must surely be the highlight of your pathetic lives. I will say the little turd is a master manipulator. About the best thing he could have done to change the narrative from Clemson losing a step to, well even the "great" ones like Dabo lose every once in a while to 23.5 point underdogs. Barf.

Nailed it.

As a KKKlempsux player, I would have been pissed if my coach went to opponents locker room after I'd been at war with them and got beat. Screw him.

Good day to feel good, but we're all criticizing a guy that's simply staying in the Top 5 for multiple years, playing for NC, graduating players, putting em in the League at an incredible pace.....normal to be happy and hating on your rival, but better learn to give credit when credits due.
Go cocks!

I hope he visits 3-4 more visitors locker rooms this year.
Did he tell them if they play 10 times, he’d win 5?

Not buying it as more than a PR stunt. If he’s such a saint why didn’t he take the speeding penalty instead of having the officer fired??

ADVERTISEMENT