ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo and the PED issue.

cockgun

Aug 3, 2002
Preparatory to the appeal process, several news reports, quoting Dabo, are now saying that their internal investigation is going so far as to suggest that the PED drugs were induced by mistake. What we have here is a spin doctor that is trying to get ahead of any outside investigation and wants to let everybody know that Clemson is in the process of essentially looking for needle in a haystack. He is the master of this and that is why they can get away with almost everything. I don't believe one thing about him and think that he is a walking, talking liar and a false prophet as well.

Since dumbo arrived it has been one thing after another
Players hit women ( he does nothing )
Players use cocaine ( remain on team )
Players inappropriately grabbing other teams players ( he just says boys will be boys )
He had a police officer fired
Showed arrogance when he goes to locker room to “ congratulate Syracuse
Etc etc etc
So this about guys getting an illegal substance to cheat but he claims it’s in their shampoo ???
Oh wait now he says they may have mistakenly given it to them ???
Sure they have won games with dumbo
And really in recruiting the odds are his program has cheated in that also
We shall see how this works out

The whole test should be investigated. They’re giving these players banned substances without their consent.

Reactions: Titleist*
Preparatory to the appeal process, several news reports, quoting Dabo, are now saying that their internal investigation is going so far as to suggest that the PED drugs were induced by mistake. What we have here is a spin doctor that is trying to get ahead of any outside investigation and wants to let everybody know that Clemson is in the process of essentially looking for needle in a haystack. He is the master of this and that is why they can get away with almost everything. I don't believe one thing about him and think that he is a walking, talking liar and a false prophet as well.
A trainer mistimed the players cycling off. That's the only inadvertent thing that occurred.

I agree that we have handled this poorly. Should have done what Bama did. "Violation of team rules." No one is talking about them.

Lol. Your defense is why is Bama not being investigated?
BAMA did not have players test positive for a substance that is illegal in the states !
Has zero to do with how you handled it
It’s about giving students illegal drugs without their knowledge that could hurt them for years to come
How do you or any Clemson fan not see that
Yet all u do is bring up Alabama and say it was handled poorly ?
Good grief

Reactions: flatwoodcock
BAMA did not have players test positive for a substance that is illegal in the states !
It’s about giving students illegal drugs without their knowledge that could hurt them for years to come
Good grief
See. Their approach worked like a champ with you. Can you please link where Bamas issue was not failure of a NCAA drug test?

https://www.al.com//alabamafootball/2018/12/3-suspended-alabama-players-out-indefinitely.html

Regardless of what happens with this the perception from pretty much everyone but the Clemson bubble is the most obvious explanation, cheating. Take a look at the comments on the national Reddit CFB forum
this from NBC today.

"But if Clemson goes all in with the “our NCAA-approved supplement was spiked” defense (which is still better than “it was me . . . no, wait, it wasn’t me”), Clemson could be admitting that far more than three guys had ostarine in their systems — which could at some point result in Dabo dropping that trophy into a box and sending it to Tuscaloosa, attention Nick Saban."
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/09/clemson-may-have-given-players-peds-accidentally/

"What he's saying is BS right? Like Ostarine is a very specifically produced and novel chemical that doesn't just happen to find its way into things...

He definitely should not have said this. It almost seems like he is planning a defense before anything comes to light that he must apparently already know about.

As you really look at this stuff, it could be a contaminant that came from anything, that was something that was cleared and not a problem, and all of a sudden, it becomes there was something.

That line in particular screams guilt to me. It's so logically convoluted and evasive."

As the OP, I really think the above post correctly states what I originally wanted to say. Thanks.

Reactions: redrogers
Dabo in deep DODO! One time he should of kept his mouth shut, but it's all about him. Looks like he admitted that they were "ALL IN" , but into PED's.
I'm LMAO. This should be sent to every recruits parents that has committed, but unsigned or future recruits. If I was a parent of a current team member I would sue the piss out of the school or coaches.

Sounds like the taters could be lying to their players on what they are giving them in the training room and now Dabo has to fall on the sword to save the program from future lawsuits. This could get real ugly.

Don’t under estimate the taters narcotic capabilities. These guys developed a synthetic drug that’s makes people do bat shit crazy stuff and it didn’t show up in piss test. They may be creating their own version of gator aid. . = tater aid.

Sounds like the taters could be lying to their players on what they are giving them in the training room and now Dabo has to fall on the sword to save the program from future lawsuits. This could get real ugly.

Don’t under estimate the taters narcotic capabilities. These guys developed a synthetic drug that’s makes people do bat shit crazy stuff and it didn’t show up in piss test. They may be creating their own version of gator aid. . = tater aid.

If you think the Tater players and/or parents don’t know they are taking PEDs you are naive to Clempson’s All In culture. These kids and their parents sent them to Clempson for money and to get them into the NFL to make more money at all costs. I’m guessing one of Dabo’s Recruiting angles is that Clempson’s training and medical staff help you gain an advantage with supplements and keep you from testing positive. I wouldn’t put anything past a snake that would use religion as a way to disguise the level of cheating and deceit the way Dabo does.

If you think the Tater players and/or parents don’t know they are taking PEDs you are naive to Clempson’s All In culture. These kids and their parents sent them to Clempson for money and to get them into the NFL to make more money at all costs. I’m guessing one of Dabo’s Recruiting angles is that Clempson’s training and medical staff help you gain an advantage with supplements and keep you from testing positive. I wouldn’t put anything past a snake that would use religion as a way to disguise the level of cheating and deceit the way Dabo does.
THIS is exactly right.
It's actually good for clempnecks recruiting for them to spin it into they will cover for you no matter what you do.
What typical recruits mom will not like that?
datboytheclown being a fin liar plays great to recruits parents as long as he's lying for them.

We'll win the appeal(s), with or without definitive evidence. We will win on the argument that the concentration was too low to be intentional.

Good grief

You do realize that in the ncaa manual under supplement it explains that taking them is a risk. Even approved supplements by the ncaa can contain substances that are illegal because they are not heavily regulated. It could be from cross contamination. That’s all he was saying. It’s completly blown out of proportion.

You do realize that in the ncaa manual under supplement it explains that taking them is a risk. Even approved supplements by the ncaa can contain substances that are illegal because they are not heavily regulated. It could be from cross contamination. That’s all he was saying. It’s completly blown out of proportion.

Lol. You mean same way he said they got it by using shampoo. ?

Look man I understand you truly want to defend Dabo and Clemson but seriously ?
I think even you don’t believe what you are trying to say

I agree that we have handled this poorly. Should have done what Bama did. "Violation of team rules." No one is talking about them.

Well this statement by you means that Clempson did not have to disclose that the 3 players failed drug tests. They could have just said we suspended them because the didn’t attain to Dabo standards this week. Oh, and Saban said the Bama players violated NCAA rules, not team rules.

My question is, if a player is suspended for failing a NCAA drug test is that required to be disclosed? I think by the NFL draft everyone would know if the Bama players failed a drug test but my hunch is if they failed a drug test prior to the NCAA championship we would already know because they would have to disclose it like Dabo did. If it wasn’t required to disclose it Dabo would have said he excused them so they all had to tend to a family member dying. PTL!

Well this statement by you means that Clempson did not have to disclose that the 3 players failed drug tests. They could have just said we suspended them because the didn’t attain to Dabo standards this week. Oh, and Saban said the Bama players violated NCAA rules, not team rules.

My question is, if a player is suspended for failing a NCAA drug test is that required to be disclosed? I think by the NFL draft everyone would know if the Bama players failed a drug test but my hunch is if they failed a drug test prior to the NCAA championship we would already know because they would have to disclose it like Dabo did. If it wasn’t required to disclose it Dabo would have said he excused them so they all had to tend to a family member dying. PTL!

Basic privacy laws. A failed drug test can only be disclosed with the player's permission.

The only question I have is how long the NCAA appeal will last. My guess is that Clemson is exonerated - and quickly.

Basic privacy laws. A failed drug test can only be disclosed with the player's permission.

You maybe right but my experience is the NCAA doesn’t follow basic laws. They have their own laws and once you join their club you play by their laws...unless you are UNC.

The only question I have is how long the NCAA appeal will last. My guess is that Clemson is exonerated - and quickly.
You sir are correct. There is not another ACC team available and the NCAA needs conference diversity for the championship run. Clemson can do what it wants to do until some other ACC team comes into play: however, I don't see that happening in the short term. When it does, we will all be driving electric cars and going to Hawaii by train!

They probably didn't have 15% of their players tested to be positive for Ostarine either, a PED illegal in every country in the world and only obtained on the black market.

Wait until you read some of the posts yet to be submitted on this topic. I have a feeling we are in for a humorous feast.
Me too and i can't wait. But one thing is sure, since all of this came out, this messege board isn't full of taters running their mouths anymore and that is nice.

So the plan is to continue to cheat and put athletes health at risk no matter what it takes ?

Ok. Good to know.
Yeah that's how it works at MooU and i know you won't believe this but not one word about this is on CUTIGERS.com., imagine that.

It’s not just Dabo that has admitted or alluded to the possibility that the players were given PED laced (either intentional or unintentional) supplements. The AD was quoted “There’s some folks on campus who are doing exactly that (testing, examining, etc) , going through and checking our supplements, going to the manufacturer and looking at all of that.” Sounds like he too raises the possibility that they were given something that caused the failed drug test.
One thing I do find interesting is that the quote from the AD was back in December. I don’t see how Dabos comment is any different than his. So this is either Spankoff trying to be relevant, or someone wasn’t paying attention to comments made at the beginning of this whole problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zann77
I think it would be good to know how many other players from other teams have tested positive for this PED. Dabo makes it seem like it’s in everything. If so there should be lots of low dose failed tests out there. Or maybe only Clemson players shower and take vitamins.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Whataboutism...

Where do you think Dabo, who played and coaches at Bama when they were put on probation, learned his tradecraft?

It’s not just Dabo that has admitted or alluded to the possibility that the players were given PED laced (either intentional or unintentional) supplements. The AD was quoted “There’s some folks on campus who are doing exactly that (testing, examining, etc) , going through and checking our supplements, going to the manufacturer and looking at all of that.” Sounds like he too raises the possibility that they were given something that caused the failed drug test.
Which is absurd.

We got caught using steroids in the 80s and fired the athletic director. Clemson gets caught and the athletic director lies his ass off and nobody bats an eye.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT