ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo cares about Dabo and winning football games - that is all. He sells everything very well, but

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
that is what he cares about. Everything else can go to pot, no pun intended.

The point of this thread is well taken. But that is his job. Winning football games. Unfortunately, he is doing his job very well. I doubt he will because he go has it too good at Clemson. But I hold out hope that when Saban quits, that he will be unable to resist standing going home.

Reactions: SmokinStokesBBQ
Not Dabo job to say they shouldn’t play today. That was they’re athletic director job or if need be their president. We have many that criticize Tanner but he did right in this situation. Taking all the resources of law enforcement and first responders and knowing that many of their fans will be traveling through terrible weather on their way home says what they think about their fans and community. They can dress it up by sending out a few busses to help the disaster victims but that doesn’t change their complete lack of disregard for the safety and the concerns of the community and their fans. The fact of them trying to justify it all week shows they know they are wrong. At the end of today, when they win by 50 over a second rate team in a meaningless game. They will put their chest out and hold their heads high, let’s pray nobody dies on their way home.

Reactions: SmokinStokesBBQ
The point of this thread is well taken. But that is his job. Winning football games. Unfortunately, he is doing his job very well. I doubt he will because he go has it too good at Clemson. But I hold out hope that when Saban quits, that he will be unable to resist standing going home.
Disagree. Want him to stay and given time, Carolina will get back to beating hell out of him and blocking his playoff parties.

Not Dabo job to say they shouldn’t play today. That was they’re athletic director job or if need be their president. We have many that criticize Tanner but he did right in this situation. Taking all the resources of law enforcement and first responders and knowing that many of their fans will be traveling through terrible weather on their way home says what they think about their fans and community. They can dress it up by sending out a few busses to help the disaster victims but that doesn’t change their complete lack of disregard for the safety and the concerns of the community and their fans. The fact of them trying to justify it all week shows they know they are wrong. At the end of today, when they win by 50 over a second rate team in a meaningless game. They will put their chest out and hold their heads high, let’s pray nobody dies on their way home.
however, Dabo has a speech prepared to cover all bases on this. Pregame and post game he will be in his glory running that mouth.

that is what he cares about. Everything else can go to pot, no pun intended.
Yes yes yes. You get it. When will rest of gamecock nation get with the Dabo plan and bring us a national championship

It is more evidence not only Dabo but the entire school and admin will do whatever it takes to win championships including being the ONLY school in 2 states to play their game today.

Clemson are absolute masters of public relations. I could cite dozens of examples from tragedies with little to no investigations. Player openly saying hes coming back for a senior year because he would still be taken care of financially.

Even when their kicking our ass during the game at WB their social media guys literally created a fairly viral story about our students throwing things at them, then Dabo on cue acted like it was a dangerous situation. They baited every single bit of that from making sure they had close video pregame, and all during the game tweeting out "stories" about it. Most coaches would not talk about it but Dabo did. Dabo flips out on a media guy simply using the word "Clemsoning" like it is the N word. LITERALLY he said "that word".

That is why they have championships and we dont. I dont know any other way to feel about it. I know they care more about winning football games than we do. The evidence is there. Ohio St carees more about winning football games. These schools do what it takes like it or not debate the ethics if you want but its the truth.

Reactions: robertfootball
They can dress it up by sending out a few busses to help the disaster victims

Not their buses...these are Young Travel buses that they charter every week to transport the team. I believe they were chartered by the the states to aid in the evacuation, so it wasn't even even donated by Young Travel.

It is more evidence not only Dabo but the entire school and admin will do whatever it takes to win championships including being the ONLY school in 2 states to play their game today.

Yep, & I'm very jealous of this. That school wants to win. Ours wants to be a social club.

Clemson are absolute masters of public relations. I could cite dozens of examples from tragedies with little to no investigations. Player openly saying hes coming back for a senior year because he would still be taken care of financially.

Even when their kicking our ass during the game at WB their social media guys literally created a fairly viral story about our students throwing things at them, then Dabo on cue acted like it was a dangerous situation. They baited every single bit of that from making sure they had close video pregame, and all during the game tweeting out "stories" about it. Most coaches would not talk about it but Dabo did. Dabo flips out on a media guy simply using the word "Clemsoning" like it is the N word. LITERALLY he said "that word".

That is why they have championships and we dont. I dont know any other way to feel about it. I know they care more about winning football games than we do. The evidence is there. Ohio St carees more about winning football games. These schools do what it takes like it or not debate the ethics if you want but its the truth.

They are hours from the storm at this point. It’s just wind and rain people. Y’all act like is apocalyptic.

Reactions: ConKreteCock
They are hours from the storm at this point. It’s just wind and rain people. Y’all act like is apocalyptic.

there will be people that drive from the midlands area and below to the Clemson game today you are delusional if you do not think so there will also be resources of law enforcement and first responders that will be taken away from other places that will be at the game. No other school thinks like Clemson. You may be proud of that today. I think it makes you look sad. At the end of the season this game want be relevant either in way, unless one of your fans loses their life coming home after seeing your precious tigers pounce on inferior team.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT