ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo getting to big for his own good in tigertown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
Word coming from the upstate is that dabo is not very well liked by his fellow coaches at the university. Apparently with all the littlejohn renovations going on, there are many sports and teams having to move things around and there is a lack of places to go to. Some have asked to use football facilities when not in use and dabo has told them all "No" because he doesnt want any wear and tear on anything that the football team has. This is making some coaches upset because they feel dabo doesnt own any of it, the school does so why is he dictating who gets to use what. For all his preaching, he doesnt play well with others or share apparently.
I know this wont mean much in the grand scheme of things but good to know he is not the wonderful perfect person he is made out to be and is being seen finally by some Clemson faithful for who he might truly be.

His staged rant a few years ago told me what kind of person he really is - that was nasty, deliberate, & despicable & never was an apology admitting he set it up to attack Spurrier & Carolina to fire up his fanbase he was losing by droves at that time! A hypocrite of the worst kind imo as he wears his Christianity on his sleeve!!
This post was edited on 3/30 4:18 PM by cocky lady

A POS who never met a profanity he hasn't thrown during his sideline rants. He's a snake oil salesman and it's well known that there is a lot of resentment among coaches and administrators at KKKow college.

There are those who walk gently knowing that the KKKlempson PD and AD is in Dablow's pocket.

I think his behavior after being stopeed for doing 63 in a 35 showed his true colors, and they were not pretty. It's people like him that constantly talk and brag about God and religion and how they live the holy lifestyle that you really need to watch out for. They are usually the most crooked people you will find.

I can't imagine SOS doing something like that, he is always extremely supportive of our other programs. Remember when he went to Omaha to cheer the baseball team, and recognized the women's basketball team's #1 ranking at the Kentucky game earlier this year? He is a true team player, and we all know Dabo is so insecure he's only about himself. Just reason # 5138 why I'd rather have Spurrier.

Originally posted by Carolina Bo:
I think his behavior after being stopeed for doing 63 in a 35 showed his true colors, and they were not pretty. It's people like him that constantly talk and brag about God and religion and how they live the holy lifestyle that you really need to watch out for. They are usually the most crooked people you will find.
Folks can always SAY what they are (ie:Christians). The one's that SHOW me are believable.....

Generally those that constantly tout what great Christians they are, are the one's that I suspect the most as not being 'all-in'.

Originally posted by NaturalGC7:
A POS who never met a profanity he hasn't thrown during his sideline rants. He's a snake oil salesman and it's well known that there is a lot of resentment among coaches and administrators at KKKow college.

There are those who walk gently knowing that the KKKlempson PD and AD is in Dablow's pocket.
Make no mistake about it. The only place more crooked than that place is Auburn.

Dabo's actions speak louder than his words and actions. (his phony baptism to keep a player in good standing). He will show his true colors even more as his ego grows bigger and bigger. If he got a call from a larger better known school as HC, he knows he couldn't take it, so he would talk about how he just couldn't leave Clemron, his home sweet home.

He should have been so protective of that hunk of mud that his own people keep "busting" up.

IMO, this is all on their AD. If a coach isn't being a team-player, you knock them down a peg and remind them who they work for. I'd also remind him he's not exactly showing up at the top of any wish-lists when vacancies open up.

I've NEVER bought into that Christian crap Dumbo pulls. That staged

rant and his reaction when he got pulled over, especially his brother's reaction showed just how full of sh*t they are.

That's funny here's a video of the Men's and Women's soccer teams using the indoor football, but hey whatever fits your narrative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzU1a363cTg

Here's a link to the baseball team using the indoor facility as well.

http://www.independentmail.com/orange-and-white/baseball-holds-1st-day-of-practice-indoors
This post was edited on 4/1 12:14 PM by littlebrothersyndrome

The Gamecocks have never been known for telling the truth, though, so it wasn't unexpected.

Keep spewing lies, coots.

Originally posted by WowUSUC:
The Gamecocks have never been known for telling the truth, though, so it wasn't unexpected.

Keep spewing lies, coots.
Good chance you won't be around very long......

He goes to Newspring. What do you expect? When you associate yourself with a "movement" that is basically new-age in theology and tells you how "special you are", that's got to rub off at some point. He's a prick of the highest order.

Re: I've NEVER bought into that Christian crap Dumbo pulls. That staged

Originally posted by IrmoGamecock:
rant and his reaction when he got pulled over, especially his brother's reaction showed just how full of sh*t they are.
You mean they remind(ed) you of...

191.jpg

I love how the original poster starts a post with "word from the upstate is..." and then goes on to make a claim with absolutely no support. And then, in normal coot fashion, you all believe and follow blindly. Sort of like how Spurrier kept telling you that you'd have a good football team last year.

This post was edited on 4/1 12:12 AM by WowUSUC

If Russia launched a nuke at the USA and I had the powers of superman I would redirect it right to those cow patty sheep humping hills, right down dabos lying mouth then laugh as it all burned to the ground.

That's how much stock I put into that fraud university, your opinion, and that fake Jim and Tammy Faye baker wannabe coach of yours.

Now run along I hear sheep bleeting for you.

Hey WowUSUC, the "word" I got came directly form an employee of the Clemson athletic department who is a friend of the family. He likes Dabo fine but see this going on. If you need to "know" where we get it from , check your own people.
I understand, though, it is hard to accept that Dabo EVER does anything wrong. You just keep drinking the kool-aid buddy, keep drinking it.

Well, sorry to break it to you, but your "word" must be wrong. The video posted in a post above shows the soccer team using the football team's indoor practice facility only a little over a month ago. But nice try.

Well, WowUSUC, I dont know you from squat so i will take the word of my friend over you and one video.

Wow. This post should be deleted. No proof. I guess you can make up anything on the Internet. I'm a Cock but where's your facts here?

Hey, if dabo is openly letting everyone use football facilities, great. I can be called out for wrong information and own up to it. I have a hard time believing my friend, who has a high level position in the Clemson athletic department, would make it up but maybe he heard wrong. He did tell me "Right now the cheerleaders, dance team and some other teams need places to hold tryouts and are looking at using the football facilities and field for tryouts after spring football is over but Dabo said no because he did not want any wear and tear on anything the football team has". If my friend is wrong, he is wrong and I am 40 years old and man enough to apologize for putting something out there that is incorrect. I felt he was way in the know and was telling me what was really happening. Sorry to cause a big issue.
I know to some that doesnt help and they will attack back from behind their computer but thats ok, I am man enough to admit I should not have put this out without proof.

Originally posted by CCUIrmo:
Hey, if dabo is openly letting everyone use football facilities, great. I can be called out for wrong information and own up to it. I have a hard time believing my friend, who has a high level position in the Clemson athletic department, would make it up but maybe he heard wrong. He did tell me "Right now the cheerleaders, dance team and some other teams need places to hold tryouts and are looking at using the football facilities and field for tryouts after spring football is over but Dabo said no because he did not want any wear and tear on anything the football team has". If my friend is wrong, he is wrong and I am 40 years old and man enough to apologize for putting something out there that is incorrect. I felt he was way in the know and was telling me what was really happening. Sorry to cause a big issue.
I know to some that doesnt help and they will attack back from behind their computer but thats ok, I am man enough to admit I should not have put this out without proof.
That's why Google is your friend. It literally took me about 9 seconds to find the link of the baseball team using the practice facility. This Internet stuff is like magic what with being able to instantly debunk lies with those crazy little facts.

Dude you are so full of shit it's not even funny. The Rally Cats (dance team) are holding tryouts/practice in Jervey (volleyball gym) and it's always been that way.

Sources: I know a few Rally Cats and this link that was published over a month ago.

Word coming from the upstate is that dabo is not very well liked by his fellow coaches at the university. Apparently with all the littlejohn renovations going on, there are many sports and teams having to move things around and there is a lack of places to go to. Some have asked to use football facilities when not in use and dabo has told them all "No" because he doesnt want any wear and tear on anything that the football team has. This is making some coaches upset because they feel dabo doesnt own any of it, the school does so why is he dictating who gets to use what. For all his preaching, he doesnt play well with others or share apparently.
I know this wont mean much in the grand scheme of things but good to know he is not the wonderful perfect person he is made out to be and is being seen finally by some Clemson faithful for who he might truly be.
I don't know about the other coaches in taterville..............but I know for a fact he and Danny Ford don't get along real well. Dabo asked Danny to attend some practices a few years back, and give his input on the tater team. Danny told him the problem with the tater football team was that they were soft, not physical and lacked toughness. Said practices were too soft also. Dabo didn't take kindly to the truth. I guess Dabo was fishing for compliments. Danny's assessment was spot on at the time. The taters seemed to have gotten a little more physical this past year so Danny's advice must have been taken to heart by dumbo behind closed doors.

Re: Dabo getting two big for his own good in tigertown.

Word coming from the upstate is that dabo is not very well liked by his fellow coaches at the university. Apparently with all the littlejohn renovations going on, there are many sports and teams having two move things around and there is a lack of places too go to. Some have asked two use football facilities when not in use and dabo has told them all "No" because he doesnt want any wear and tear on anything that the football team has. This is making some coaches upset because they feel dabo doesnt own any of it, the school does so why is he dictating who gets too use what. For all his preaching, he doesnt play well with others or share apparently.
I know this wont mean much in the grand scheme of things but good too know he is not the wonderful perfect person he is made out two be and is being seen finally by some Clemson faithful for who he might truly be.
cool

Originally posted by tngamecock#:

I don't know about the other coaches in taterville..............but I know for a fact he and Danny Ford don't get along real well. Dabo asked Danny to attend some practices a few years back, and give his input on the tater team. Danny told him the problem with the tater football team was that they were soft, not physical and lacked toughness. Said practices were too soft also. Dabo didn't take kindly to the truth. I guess Dabo was fishing for compliments. Danny's assessment was spot on at the time. The taters seemed to have gotten a little more physical this past year so Danny's advice must have been taken to heart by dumbo behind closed doors.
Another Brian Williams inspired post. Danny Ford may have said what you assert, But Dabo and Danny get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT