ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo on Finnebaum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a break, Gamecock people hated SOS when he was at Florida, called him classless and many other names, then most loved him at SC.. that's just the way it is.

If Swinney was at SC and winning, you'd love him...that's just the way it is

Buy another pair of glasses to go along with your garnet glasses.

I call it how I see it. I think SOS and Swinney does the same

Give me a break, Gamecock people hated SOS when he was at Florida, called him classless and many other names, then most loved him at SC.. that's just the way it is.

If Swinney was at SC, I'd pull against him. He's a bad person based on how he's presented himself to the public. Maybe he's a great guy behind closed doors. I don't know.

On the other hand, I really like their baseball coach. I won't pull for him, but I can admit that I really like him.

If Swinney was at SC, I'd pull against him. He's a bad person based on how he's presented himself to the public. Maybe he's a great guy behind closed doors. I don't know.

On the other hand, I really like their baseball coach. I won't pull for him, but I can admit that I really like him.

Why do I have the feeling 15 years ago you would have said the EXACT same thing about Spurrier. Take off the glasses

Why do I have the feeling 15 years ago you would have said the EXACT same thing about Spurrier. Take off the glasses
I can promise you I wouldn't have. There's a difference between being a jerk (like I thought about Spurrier) and being someone who exploits religion. I can't back someone who exploits religion for personal gain.

Dabo was a bona fide, card carrying, adolescent, jerk, but I've watched him grow up some in these past years. Of course, we're gonna hate him. For crying out loud, he's the coach at orange U. But, no one can deny that he hasn't busted his butt to make orange U a relevant football program. Give credit where credit is due. I don't like it, but in the words of a great philosopher-coach; it is what it is.

I call BS.....if it were possible to clone Dabo Swinney and drop him in as coach of USC, Gamecock fans would be ecstatic
I'm not above saying I'd take a Clemson coach. I'd have taken Ford, a known cheater. I'd take Montee Lee right now. I wouldn't take Dabo.

Dabo was a bona fide, card carrying, adolescent, jerk, but I've watched him grow up some in these past years. Of course, we're gonna hate him. For crying out loud, he's the coach at orange U. But, no one can deny that he hasn't busted his butt to make orange U a relevant football program. Give credit where credit is due. I don't like it, but in the words of a great philosopher-coach; it is what it is.

Your choice to heap as much credit as you want on him.. As for me, he is the same jerk that he has been all along.. Oh and I do not hate him, I just think he falls somewhere between amusing and disgusting..

dumbo is no Steve Spurrier. He's a fake doofus clown of a coach that people laugh at, constantly. I would never want him as the Gamecock's coach.

Followed by garcia
Garcia's comments on facebood were EXTREMELY classy and explained their relationship and how much respect he has for HBC and wishes HE hadn't been so hard-headed while here. Appreciates playing for him and what it's meant to him! Thought that showed his maturity! Dabo's comments were definitely nice and I'd expect that from any rival coach - would've REALLY thought poorly of him if he HADN'T commented favorably!!

Followed by garcia
Garcia's comments on facebood were EXTREMELY classy and explained their relationship and how much respect he has for HBC and wishes HE hadn't been so hard-headed while here. Appreciates playing for him and what it's meant to him! Thought that showed his maturity! Dabo's comments were definitely nice and I'd expect that from any rival coach - would've REALLY thought poorly of him if he HADN'T commented favorably!!

His mom knows what kind of guy he is behind closed doors.

AotEbiS.jpg

Maybe not you..I call BS on gamecocks fans and Dabo.....if it were possible to clone Dabo Swinney and drop him in as coach of USC, Gamecock fans would be ecstatic
If daboo was cloned Ringling Brothers would go after him. He is a joke. When he retires, do you think he'll get this kind of attention? People just laugh at his rants now. That's what they'll remember about daboo

Very classy and complimentary of SOS. Dabo mentioned, that he himself became the interim coach at Clemson 7 years ago today.
Yes. It was classy. It would be more classy if he apologized to Spurrier about the Rant from 2011. He knew Spurrier didn't say anything about his program, and he staged the Rant anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT