ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo stealing play signals.

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
How did we not figure that out before yesterday? Hilinski had to run to the sidelines to get the play because Clemson knew our signals. Another example of Clemson’s win at any cost mentality that we lack.

I don’t think them knowing our signals would have mattered in yesterday’s game! With Ryan struggling physically...at least have another player run to the sidelines to get the play!

Reactions: flyfisher29640
I don’t think them knowing our signals would have mattered in yesterday’s game! With Ryan struggling physically...at least have another player run to the sidelines to get the play!
Clemson could have given us their play signals and it wouldn't have mattered.
The point is that they’re doing it and we’re not stopping it. It’s smart on their part, dumb on ours.

Just shows they try. In every detail, they try up there.

That wouldn't have mattered. Hell, I have a copy of Muschamp's playbook. Based on down and distance, it's a coin toss.

DY3czzL.jpg

How did we not figure that out before yesterday? Hilinski had to run to the sidelines to get the play because Clemson knew our signals. Another example of Clemson’s win at any cost mentality that we lack.

Bentley ran to the sideline for play calls his freshman season vs. Clemson, but didn’t need to his Sophomore and Junior years.

Does Clemson only choose to steal our signals when we have a freshman QB? Diabolical!

Pretty sure that is just paranoia rolling around in some folks minds. Now would Clemson be interested in stealing signals from someone they might feel threatened them? Maybe. But against USC currently, isnt worth the effort. And the way folks run a check with me scheme at the line of scrimmage, would be hard even if you knew it to look on a sheet to find the call and get it relayed to the players on the field before the snap

And just how exactly do we know they are stealing our signals.
And if they are stealing our offensive signals, I can't help but think it is just for comedic relief.

Last edited:
Reactions: howard13
Hell, when Kimrey was a backup qb in 2001, he figured out Clem$on's signals by the end of the first quarter. Sometimes, it isn't that hard to do.

You should hear Brad Lawing talk about stealing signals by using a ball boy when he was at Michigan State.

Reactions: howard13

Sadly there are only 5 to steal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT