ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo's a douche

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolinaHeaven

Dec 16, 2006
Shocker I know. Just look at the evidence. Obviously, the staged rant that put down everything Carolina, the officer he got fired after pulling him over,( Dabo didn't stay in the car as he was told), all of the rich aunts and uncles he doesn't "know" about, not knowing how many planets are in the solar system, and not knowing there is no such place as Death Valley, SC. It's also disturbing to me how many people he gets fired who don't do things the "Clemson Way." I also believe he is a complete fake that plays the Jesus card to get recruits. He tries to portray CU as a family atmosphere and some kind of Christian Utopia and promises the player's moms their kids will stay out of trouble. The truth is they can't get in trouble when part of the police department is located in the stadium. Just ask Deandre McDaniel. The public baptism of Nuke, the outcry over prayer on Clemson's campus last year, the recent "controversy" stirred up by Dabo, all serve to make Dabo look good and he always comes out smelling like a rose. He also attends Newspring church which is very cultish in their practices. He's good friends with Perry Noble, the pastor of the church, and gives a lot of money to this church. Perry Noble also wants to exclude anyone who doesn't agree with him. It should put up a giant, red flag when your pastor is listed as a business owner and controls where donations go, curses during sermons, and doesn't give proper honor and respect to sin, the cross, and Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Also, Noble doesn't allow anyone under 12 in the services, doesn't allow a person to re-enter the sanctuary after tending to a child or going to the bathroom, doesn't let you in if you are running late, and says you "suck as a human being" if you don't agree with his style of worship music.( I can hear Jeff Foxworthy saying you might be a redneck if you go to this church.)Maybe I should have entitled this Dabo's a douche and so is his pastor, but you have to admit they are eerily similar in the way they conduct business. They both make tons of money conveying a certain type of image, get rid of those who don't agree with them or help convey that image, both spend a lot of time with Clemson players, fans, and coaches, and they both are full of bull. I wouldn't want my son to play for Dabo in the same way I wouldn't want my daughter going to FSU with the Winstons of the world. I also wouldn't want my family going to Newspring. It offends me as a college football fan that Dabo is a coach in our state and it offends me as a Christian that Newspring is a growing "church" in the state of SC because it waters down the true Christ and is apostasy in its worst form. I'm not perfect myself and as a Christian all I can do is pray for these guys. They both give me the creeps!

Shocker I know. Just look at the evidence. Obviously, the staged rant that put down everything Carolina, the officer he got fired after pulling him over,( Dabo didn't stay in the car as he was told), all of the rich aunts and uncles he doesn't "know" about, not knowing how many planets are in the solar system, and not knowing there is no such place as Death Valley, SC. It's also disturbing to me how many people he gets fired who don't do things the "Clemson Way." I also believe he is a complete fake that plays the Jesus card to get recruits. He tries to portray CU as a family atmosphere and some kind of Christian Utopia and promises the player's moms their kids will stay out of trouble. The truth is they can't get in trouble when part of the police department is located in the stadium. Just ask Deandre McDaniel. The public baptism of Nuke, the outcry over prayer on Clemson's campus last year, the recent "controversy" stirred up by Dabo, all serve to make Dabo look good and he always comes out smelling like a rose. He also attends Newspring church which is very cultish in their practices. He's good friends with Perry Noble, the pastor of the church, and gives a lot of money to this church. Perry Noble also wants to exclude anyone who doesn't agree with him. It should put up a giant, red flag when your pastor is listed as a business owner and controls where donations go, curses during sermons, and doesn't give proper honor and respect to sin, the cross, and Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Also, Noble doesn't allow anyone under 12 in the services, doesn't allow a person to re-enter the sanctuary after tending to a child or going to the bathroom, doesn't let you in if you are running late, and says you "suck as a human being" if you don't agree with his style of worship music.( I can hear Jeff Foxworthy saying you might be a redneck if you go to this church.)Maybe I should have entitled this Dabo's a douche and so is his pastor, but you have to admit they are eerily similar in the way they conduct business. They both make tons of money conveying a certain type of image, get rid of those who don't agree with them or help convey that image, both spend a lot of time with Clemson players, fans, and coaches, and they both are full of bull. I wouldn't want my son to play for Dabo in the same way I wouldn't want my daughter going to FSU with the Winstons of the world. I also wouldn't want my family going to Newspring. It offends me as a college football fan that Dabo is a coach in our state and it offends me as a Christian that Newspring is a growing "church" in the state of SC because it waters down the true Christ and is apostasy in its worst form. I'm not perfect myself and as a Christian all I can do is pray for these guys. They both give me the creeps!
27-shaq-call-me-maybe-shaq-gifs.gif

He sells used cars too?

I don't just like this post, I LOVE IT! This is clemmons way of doing business under dumbo.

Dabo fought with "Swag" then kicked him off the team. Sounds like the lack of institutional control I just read about scrolling on the screen about the Tarheels during the NBA Finals pre-game.

I don't just like this post, I LOVE IT! This is clemmons way of doing business under dumbo.
wheres the LOVE button when you need one....some yahoo unliked me one day.....i had one less like and i want everyone to know that it cuts deep when u unlike someone:(

Dabo fought with "Swag" then kicked him off the team. Sounds like the lack of institutional control I just read about scrolling on the screen about the Tarheels during the NBA Finals pre-game.

Swag was kicked off for backing into former Miss South Carolina's car and threatening her not to involve the police.

Say what you want about him...yes he is a used care sales man......but he went above and beyond this past week.....here in our small town of St Matthews we had a family who had their just turned 1 year old son pass away at home the other night. As our community has supported the family as much as you possible could in this terrible time for them, Dabo did send a clemson flag where he wrote a small note to the family on it (in loving memory of our special Tiger RIggs..God Bless) . Football aside the guy is a class act. RIP Little Riggs

I agree that is a nice gesture. That doesnt make up for all the other stuff he does making him a pri$#

This thread, like so many other Dabo/Clemson threads on this forum, is such a pile of crap. If ever a group of fans need a new toy to play with, it's a lot of you Gamecock fans. It takes 5 minutes to find a bio on the guy, yet after 6+ years of being a head coach at Clemson, many Gamecock fans STILL don't know what Swinney did for a living the 22 months he was out of coaching. Barack has been President for the same amount of time...do you among the uninformed know who his VP is? I hope I get banned for this post. It adds to my arsenal to be able to state that this forum banded me for speaking the truth frankly.

Reactions: rdav414a
Swag was kicked off for backing into former Miss South Carolina's car and threatening her not to involve the police.

Everyone knows about that incident and that wasn't brought up until after he started in the Spring game. Recently it was released by WCCP that "Swag" had several other incidents with the Clemson police that were known but never covered by the Clemson media. Dabo really helped develop Kelly's character while he was @ Clemson.

We'll soon know if Hugh Freeze can manage him better on his pre-seaon top 10 team.

Swag got into it with Dabo in his office. Rumor has it that Swag took a swing at Dabo and knocked his Capri Sun across the room. What I would have paid to have seen that. I bet Dabo wet his britches.

This thread, like so many other Dabo/Clemson threads on this forum, is such a pile of crap. If ever a group of fans need a new toy to play with, it's a lot of you Gamecock fans. It takes 5 minutes to find a bio on the guy, yet after 6+ years of being a head coach at Clemson, many Gamecock fans STILL don't know what Swinney did for a living the 22 months he was out of coaching. Barack has been President for the same amount of time...do you among the uninformed know who his VP is? I hope I get banned for this post. It adds to my arsenal to be able to state that this forum banded me for speaking the truth frankly.
Why are you over here? Answer that question!! Why are you over here? If the thread is a pile of crap, why would you waste the time to type a response? If you have a problem with the majority of the threads and the attitude of the Gamecock fans on this board, why are you over here? I speak for all of Gamecock nation when I say, we do not need your opinion and we do not care what you think. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

If Dabo would ever learn to think before he speaks maybe rival fans would not have the subject material to keep posting about him. His local media doesn't hold him accountable for the many dumb things he says and does so his rival fans fill that void on the message boards and social media.

I suggest he starts wearing shoes with a size big enough so it won't fit into his big mouth.

Everyone knows about that incident and that wasn't brought up until after he started in the Spring game. Recently it was released by WCCP that "Swag" had several other incidents with the Clemson police that were known but never covered by the Clemson media. Dabo really helped develop Kelly's character while he was @ Clemson.

We'll soon know if Hugh Freeze can manage him better on his pre-seaon top 10 team.

It happened the night of the spring game ya jabroni

I somewhat disagree with you. The fact that our rival hates our head football coach so much that they "use ink by the barrel" to disparage him, is actually a good thing. Also, the fact that posts like this have started to reappear inforce is also a positive sign for Clemson.

It could "enforce" it too...but it doesn't enforce anything.

What's the best way to spot a tiger on a message board board...

Oh come on, surely you can do better than that if you want to get banned.

Or...you could just leave seeing as no one here g.a.s how you feel or what you have to say.

As for Day-bo, I don't care what he sold when he was out of football, but thank goodness he had mommy to keep his feet warm in bed at night because he wasn't earning enough $$$ to afford heat! But thanks to the dolts at sCUm falling for his schtick he's set for life, and I'm sure he is grateful...so grateful that he'll probably never return to sCUm or speak highly of them once you all eventually end up running him out of town...which will probably be before the next losing streak which begins this season at WB.

OK...

BWAAAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAH!!!

Wasn't his friend driving? Hardly sounds like a offence worthy of dismissal. Chad was benched during the Spring game, showed his tail during it and after it causing his dismissal.

Clemson fans need to tell the complete story and not just the parts you like. The media coverage doesn't report complete facts then Clemson fans make up whatever story they prefer in future discussions.

Wasn't his friend driving? Hardly sounds like a offence worthy of dismissal. Chad was benched during the Spring game, showed his tail during it and after it causing his dismissal.

Clemson fans need to tell the complete story and not just the parts you like. The media coverage doesn't report complete facts then Clemson fans make up whatever story they prefer in future discussions.

Yeah, just funny as hades that none of these run ins "Swag" had with the, ahem...law/CU campus/mall cops was ever heard about until he took a swing at Day-Bo.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall if by chance Day-Bo was standing in front of Jim Kelly. I bet he'd tuck his little tiger tail and avoid him like the plague.

Definitely a big factor, there's no doubt. I have to think it was a culmination of things - the 'do you know who I am' crap during the parking lot incident, jawing with an OL teammate who coincidentally knocked Chad the F out, and on and on.

Hell, the guy stirred the pot before he even stepped foot on campus - tweet directed at Stoudt, saying he was gunning for the backup QB position as soon as he got there. He wasn't a good fit - and the coaching staff didn't hit on that one. This is getting off topic though - please talk more about Dabo being a douche. It's fascinating!

willy-wonka-juntae-delane.jpg

Reactions: tatertime
I think we have much bigger things to worry about.

Definitely a big factor, there's no doubt. I have to think it was a culmination of things - the 'do you know who I am' crap during the parking lot incident, jawing with an OL teammate who coincidentally knocked Chad the F out, and on and on.

Hell, the guy stirred the pot before he even stepped foot on campus - tweet directed at Stoudt, saying he was gunning for the backup QB position as soon as he got there. He wasn't a good fit - and the coaching staff didn't hit on that one. This is getting off topic though - please talk more about Dabo being a douche. It's fascinating!

willy-wonka-juntae-delane.jpg

Funny how none of those things ever came to light until the day he was run out of town, and then all of a sudden every tater in the ultraverse knew about them...every single one of them.

And the flock continues to follow...

Good grief.
1. The cop got fired for posting on internet that he pulled Dabo over. He's lucky Dabo didn't sue the whole police dept.
2. Deandre McDaniel???????? What's Dabo got to do with that?
3. Nuke ask if he could be Baptized at practice but don't let that get in the way.
4. I heard, don't know for sure but I heard Dabo does not attend New Springs anymore.
5. Sounds like you are judging instead of praying.

First off anybody jumps out of a vehicle after being pulled over usually gets arrested .

Your claims about Newspring are so far off base it is repulsive. As a member of Newspring it saddens me to think that other Christians can come on a public forum and start spewing venom from their mouths about things they have no clue about regarding the church. Let me ask you a question, if your pastor was "involved" with the Carolina program/players would you be saying the same thing? My guess is you wouldn't. Also, you know for a fact that Dabo gives money to our church? Really?!? If he is a member and tithes at our church that is his decision. But, my guess is that if Dabo was a member at your church you would demand that you financial department not accept his tithe because he coaches at ClemTech. Fiancially at our church, we don't need anyones money who doesn't want to give to our church. Perry has said many of times, if you feel like we don't use the money the right way, please just give your money to another church BUT give your tithe somewhere.
Since you know so much about Newspring, I am interested in knowing what our church waters down? The problem that many have with our church is when you step in the front doors, it doesn't look like everyone is there for an interview with a Fortune 500 company. It looks like a waiting room in a doctors office, where "sick" people come to get better. If the music offends you, my guess is you think that the only music God "created" was hymns... although everything is God breathed right? The worship music we do is from Hillsong, Elevation Worship, etc... but that is cult music right?!? (BTW we also do hymns almost every other week) Regarding a child under 12 coming in you are right. They have a service for children separate from "big church" that teaches Jesus on a level that children will understand.Tell me what most children are doing if they have to sit through a service at that age? Most are distractions to not only the people sitting around them, but to the parents trying to keep them under control, which causes them to be distracted. If you have to leave the service to tend to a child or go to the bathroom, you can watch the rest of the service from the viewing room right outside of the sanctuary doors, instead of being a distraction coming back in. If you are running late, the doors are open for the first ten minutes after church starts, after that you can watch from the viewing area.
All-in-all, it is okay if Newspring isn't your cup of tea, but I ask that you make sure that you giving facts instead of the information that you are claiming to true. After all, we are suppose to be on the same team.

Reactions: cornstock99
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT