ADVERTISEMENT

Dakeron transferring?

He has to follow his dreams these kids have a small window to get it done, so I can’t blame him for wanting to get out of this situation. The coaches got him all over the place and that “benefits them, not Dakereon. I hope the best for him going forward.

Yeah, not a big fan of the transfer craze these days, but I kind of get it. If you're a kid without a future in the pros, you don't want to spend the last 4 years of your football career riding the pine when you could transfer somewhere else and play.

Reactions: Brace1
Jeezzz .... he said many many many many times if he wanted to play another position besides QB he wouldn’t be at USC . He was a good sport this year and honestly I think he gave us a better chance to win than a hobbled Hillinski with a garbage OL and no playmakers . If he decides to play DB or WR why not do it at Bama, Clemson , LSU etc etc under a staff that can actually develop players . I wish him the best . Don’t blame him at all

“ can’t blame him “. Lol.
First no one has any idea what his intentions are
Especially by that “ tweet “
But here you and rest of gamecock haters quick to the board only to make some negative comments
Same posters in every gamecock hate thread

Just calm down. You too are in every thread. With this shstdho you have to expect these responses, especially with the continuing bad decision making.

One of these threads appears every other day. Dak's Twitter page looks completely different. He must be transferring.

I wish we could do a mashup of Dak's legs and RH's arm.
Yet another QB that WM didn't develop. He doesn't throw very well or make good decisions. That's the reason for the short passes that don't involve making reads. I wish him well, no matter what he does.

OK, go ahead and hate on me. I can take it.

Never given a real opportunity to play the position he signed up for

Yes he was given a chance to play QB, Monday to Friday. Coaches know which QB gives them the best chance to win, or they should. There did not seem to be much debate about Ryan being that choice. I hope he stays but if he wants to be a full time QB, here might be a poor choice.

Yes he was given a chance to play QB, Monday to Friday. Coaches know which QB gives them the best chance to win, or they should. There did not seem to be much debate about Ryan being that choice. I hope he stays but if he wants to be a full time QB, here might be a poor choice.
Your wording "Or they should" is the crux of the situation. This coaching staff has done all they could do to avoid a QB controversy at the expense of some fine players, the morale of the team, and the possibility that their "consensus vote" at QB put RH's health at risk.

I have heard all I ever want to hear again about this staff's ability to impartially judge a particular player's capabilities on the field.

“ can’t blame him “. Lol.
First no one has any idea what his intentions are
Especially by that “ tweet “
But here you and rest of gamecock haters quick to the board only to make some negative comments
Same posters in every gamecock hate thread
Winning would solve that. Win and the negative threads and posts go away. It’s hard to hate on a winner, but a loser is easy to hate on. Our program is a loser and deserves all the hate it’s receiving.

Because it was the only way he would sign here. He has said as much himself.

He wanted to play QB and we were the only program to offer him that.

For our part, I assume the coaches really coveted his athleticism so they did whatever they had to do to get him to sign.

Your paraphrasing to fit your narrative and taking a statement he made several years ago and applying it to the situation as it exists today. He was given the opportunity to play QB at USC and he didn't win the job. He wanted the opportunity and he got it.
Joyner was also dealing with an injury for most of the season. Some of you suggest that Hilinski should not have played because of an injury and suggest Joyner should have played while he was also injured.

Reactions: king ward

True but I trust this staff’s QB Evaluation as much as I trust a backwoods lawyer .

True but I trust this staff’s QB Evaluation as much as I trust a backwoods lawyer .

Why would you trust this staff LOL, didnt they kept running a running back who required a knee brace because he was not 100% in the last few games. It clearly effected him. I see alot of less bulky ones on other teams

What was Rico against App State 14 carries for 9 yards?

The previous week, Georgia Southern threw 4 passes, and had 335 yards rushing with the top back 145 yards on 13 carries

5dc79ff169f56.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT