ADVERTISEMENT

Dallas wings vs san Antonio @12pm today on Twitter for those interested

Yeah, anyone who doubted if they made the right decision to leave need not worry. Gray had 17 points and embarrassed Kelsey Plum at the end. Davis had 10 points, but more importantly a +/- rating of +12. Soniya Chong was +29. The Wings had a good draft, it appears.(Though Akahtor shouldn't see the floor again for a while.)

Yeah, anyone who doubted if they made the right decision to leave need not worry. Gray had 17 points and embarrassed Kelsey Plum at the end. Davis had 10 points, but more importantly a +/- rating of +12. Soniya Chong was +29. The Wings had a good draft, it appears.(Though Akahtor shouldn't see the floor again for a while.)
Although she only played here one year, Allisha Gray is one of my all-time favorite Gamecocks. Good things always seemed to happen when she had the ball in her hands.

Reactions: lawcalcock
I am not surprised Kelsey Plum struggled..Always thought she was overhyped by ESPN using her pursiut of the scoring title to sell WBB...Nothing wrong at selling what Plum achieved...But doing it at the expense of the real best players was disgraceful IMHO...There is no doubt in rational basketball minds that Aja Wilson and Gabby Williams were the bets players in WBB...One of those two should have won the Wooden and othe POTY honors...Obviously Wilson would have gotten my vote...Can understand votes for Gabby...Kelsey a great scorer because she is a volume shooter was simply overhyped...Can't blame ESPN..WBB ratings were up big...Curiously the highest rated games all involved South Carolina and or UCONN...That should prove to ESPN that fans enjoy great basketball more than personal pursuits of scoring titles

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT