ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Marino taking in Muschamp's football camp today

Muschamp was with Saban at the Dolphins for what, a couple years?

Or maybe it's just the Hootie connection :cool:

giphy.gif

To be fair to our 81 defense, I saw Marino do that to a lot of professional defenses as well.

I just hated when Tee Martin and Kenny Hill looked like Dan Marino

I was on the sideline watching this unfold and saw Jackie go crazy when we mounted a comeback...

I think we lost 42-28, then 3 weeks later beat #3 UNCarolina at Chapel Hill 31-13... Go figure...

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
All time favorite player. If I had a dollar for every backyard throw I made proclaiming I was Marino. What a cool surprise for the campers.

Met him once about three or four years ago. Two things I took away from the encounter: he has gigantor hands and he was not very nice. However his wife and family were super nice.

Met him once about three or four years ago. Two things I took away from the encounter: he has gigantor hands and he was not very nice. However his wife and family were super nice.

could I make this up!......"gigantor hands"? sam wyche could hold a football w/ one hand & u could put both of yers on it & w/out jerkin' couldn't take it away

How did Dan Marino go from Pittsburg to Miami, then wind up in SC with a daughter at USC?

I bet you did! I'm sure you made her feel.....welcome. Good for you!
??? I was helping one of my best friends (from Atlanta) move his daughter into her dorm. The only thing to talk about was my sore knees and back the next morning. Real life is never as exciting as other people's imagination!

How did Dan Marino go from Pittsburg to Miami, then wind up in SC with a daughter at USC?

The vacation home in Kiawah island seems to be the link and if your tired of being asked questions about your father all the time, probably better to be a Marino at the University Of South Carolina vs a Marino at the University of Miami or Pittsburgh, or better yet maybe we have her major and she likes our state from her time at the Kiawah island home.

??? I was helping one of my best friends (from Atlanta) move his daughter into her dorm. The only thing to talk about was my sore knees and back the next morning. Real life is never as exciting as other people's imagination!

Well in my imagination I figured you helped someone move into the dorms and met Dan Marino. I thought you may have welcomed his daughter to the University. Maybe you made her feel unwelcome??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT