ADVERTISEMENT

Dang good to see this with Pellage...pic

G-C-Gamecock

Jan 26, 2012
3378254.png

Looks like he's pretty firm with us. That's a good thing.
Think it's fair to say that let's wait and see how signing day ends up.

Wow... This kid is HUGE! (Literally and figuratively I guess)

Love seeing all these pics of our guys busting ass on the trail. Business as usual... Hope all this visual evidence shuts up some of the doubters.

Originally posted by Gamecock Lifer:

Love seeing all these pics of our guys busting ass on the trail. Business as usual... Hope all this visual evidence shuts up some of the doubters.
Not likely. Where else are they going to find a platform for their incessant whining?

u two must be twins....glad we have a another gamecock pledge....welcome aboard

Originally posted by Judson1:
Wasn't Elliot once a college O Lineman himself? WOW!
Elliott grew up a huge Gamecock fan and was a defensive end, but he was too small to play major college football. He ended up at App State as a result.

that is a large young man. Looks athletic too. Can't wait to see him here

Originally posted by searooster:

Not likely. Where else are they going to find a platform for their incessant whining?
Always the complainer, even in the face of good news.

Originally posted by G-C-Gamecock:

Originally posted by searooster:

Always the complainer, even in the face of good news.
Just leave it alone.

Also, anyone in this thread who further derails it with banter or hurls any insults is getting a 5-day ban.

This post was edited on 1/19 8:45 PM by uscbeckham

so beckham how did u get the stadium all to ure self for that pic......i was in the band, went to school there 6yrs and they told me NO.....i had to get married on the horshoe at rutledge

Originally posted by usaguy40:
so beckham how did u get the stadium all to ure self for that pic......i was in the band, went to school there 6yrs and they told me NO.....i had to get married on the horshoe at rutledge
I got married at Rutledge as well. Rented The Zone for the reception, and it wasn't cheap. We just went upstairs for the picture.

Also, got the largest suite at the Inn at USC for that night. Wife is a Gator, but she wanted all of that for a big wedding. It was that, or a small wedding 2 hours away at the Biltmore.

Reactions: Ladycockcock
Does that mean he is shutting it down? Last thing I heard was that he was going to visit than make up his mind.

I haven't seen SOS this engaged in recruiting in a long time. This bodes very well for USC if SOS stays on the trail. And were picking up some positive mojo going into our big weekend this weekend. Liking this a lot.

well it aint about u....we both know that....we had our reception at meetings on main....took the trolley around town for a few minutes....went to the ART BAR and finished up at HAVE A NICE DAY CAFE....been married 15yrs jan 15 this year

i just wonder what his wing span is? He has his arm around to good size guys with still room to fold his hand.

If Spurrier did this much face-to-face recruiting, we'd EASILY be in the top 3 every year.

Him showing up in person really does it for a LOT of people.

Originally posted by racetrac:
i just wonder what his wing span is? He has his arm around to good size guys with still room to fold his hand.
I think what you are seeing is an optical allusion. That is Elliot's hand on the right, but the picture makes is look like Pellage's hand.

yep- Spurrier coming to YOUR house would be pretty cool- " here, I'll just move those dog toys and you can sit right here coach....good drive in?...."

Just thought I would bump some good news back to the top of the page.
Good to see our coaches out and getting round to see our guys to keep good players in the fold.

Good to see Coach Spurrier out making a difference.
Think he is motivated and on fire to get things back on track quickly.
We'll see how this class turns out come signing day...but believe our coaches are really working hard.
Great to see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT