ADVERTISEMENT

Dang, it ticked me off that NC State beat Vandy.***

The hell with Vandy and the damn whistler! They cheat anyway with all their private school additional scholarships.....why anyone would root for them is beyond me.
terrible! they don't realize how embarrassing that crap is every game, a disgrace to the SEC. Hell on earth is being the person sitting next to that guy all game after spending hundreds on travel and tickets.

That was a good game, one bad pitch by the Vandy pitcher all game, and that was it.
The kissing ars of Kopps and now Leiter while the NC State pitchers out perform both is damn annoying. Every other pitch was a shot of Al Leiter
Only problem is, the State pitcher had no earned runs and gave up only two hits. A classic pitching duel. My kind of game
and like when we outdueled Kopp in the supers, espn just obsessed over Leiter’s performance. Highfill gave up fewer hits and runs, which sorta matters.

Didn't vandy win it right before the virus? If they win it this year, it will be considered back to back champs. As of now we are the only school to do that I believe.

44, yes I know we can argue pitches all day but in the 9th, Vandy's second batter got some really good calls (balls) on pitches that had seemed to be called strikes all day by the ump. Just glad it did not change the outcome of the game.

You don't believe that many people thought the SEC was loaded this year? I, for one, did think the SEC was loaded. Still do, actually.
Absolutely. But I also think Vandy wasnt quite as good as it had been... still good, but still a work in progress. Speaking for myself, I didnt think they were going to get through this unscathed because of that. That said, it's highly unusual for their offense to be shut down like that. They usually find a way to win close games. Hats off to NC St.

Reactions: Carolina Doc
Well, it's still early but...
ACC (2 teams) 3-0
SEC (3 teams) 2-2
Big 12 (1 team) 0-1
Pac 12 (2 teams) 0-2 against other conferences
Now it gets interesting. We get to see who has tournament team depth and who doesnt. Should be good.

Reactions: heelzfor2
updated conference records...
ACC (2 teams) 3-1
SEC (3 teams) 4-3, Tennessee (0-2) eliminated
Big 12 (1 team) 1-1
Pac 12 (2 teams) 0-4 against other conferences... PAC-12 exits with their lone win (Stanford) coming against another PAC-12 team

Didn't vandy win it right before the virus? If they win it this year, it will be considered back to back champs. As of now we are the only school to do that I believe.
Oregon State, Southern Cal, and LSU have also done it.

Vandy is liable to come through this loser's bracket. I wouldn't sleep on them yet.

Reactions: bucketdad
The SEC will end up with 2 of the final 4. Without looking it up, I'd say that's pretty much par for the course. Will be interesting to see who ends up playing for the championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT