ADVERTISEMENT

Dang, saw a picture of Mitch's hip, praying for a full recovery.

Nasty, nasty looking injury
7_3864624.jpg

that aint nothing....you should have seen a pic of my ass after i got spanked at Makos in Buckhead for my bachelor party.....looked like hamburger meat and he doesnt have to explain it to his bride either....his hip looks bad, but my ass would have made u cringe....lol...theres also a picture out there floating around somewhere too....dont know where....good times

Why was he allowed to play if he was injured that bad?

Seriously there is no reason or excuse for that. Coaches should have made that decision for him.

Why was he allowed to play if he was injured that bad?

Seriously there is no reason or excuse for that. Coaches should have made that decision for him.
Get a life. It's a bruise. What ever makes you feel better/ justify Dablow lying to that qb to play with a bad knee

Get a life. It's a bruise. What ever makes you feel better/ justify Dablow lying to that qb to play with a bad knee
Actually you are trying to justify it by saying it was ok to play him looking like that.

He could have had internal injuries that could have killed him if he had been hit the wrong way.

It was wrong to play Watson and wrong to play Mitch.

Actually you are trying to justify it by saying it was ok to play him looking like that.

He could have had internal injuries that could have killed him if he had been hit the wrong way.

It was wrong to play Watson and wrong to play Mitch.
You're right, our coaches didn't have any doctors to look at them. They just assumed he'd be okay. He has a bruise and was cleared to play.

That looks like a truck ran over him.

So that's your medical advice. "That looks like a truck ran you over, I'm not going to be able to play you, you could die." Im going to trust the USC doctors. We have gray hospitals in columbia and great doctors on staff.

So that's your medical advice. "That looks like a truck ran you over, I'm not going to be able to play you, you could die." Im going to trust the USC doctors. We have gray hospitals in columbia and great doctors on staff.
Whateva. I have seen car crash survivors look better than that. It looks like he had a serious internal hemmorage which would have been dangerous.

We have options at qb... Why force the issue.

Half of you were bashing him while he was playing with an injury.

yep...i tried to tell them, but they don't care. my understanding is that he reinjured the muscle with bleeding internally that about made him pass out at the UK game. sad the way some fans and mostly clemson posers treat people. ignorance is bliss i guess.

I hope orth surprises me, but I fear they will turn on him after saturday.

I wish they would focus their venom on recruiting-------->wide outs--------->no playmakers------>WR coach/recruiting coordinator-----> no plan------->HBC

Half of you were bashing him while he was playing with an injury.
Thanks for turning a "Get well Mitch" thread into this....very classy. I see no where up top did you ever wish him well. Just wanted to get the "half of you" in there?

Thanks for turning a "Get well Mitch" thread into this....very classy. I see no where up top did you ever wish him well. Just wanted to get the "half of you" in there?
Half of the fans on here hated on him. I got hatted on him when I had a thread saying get better a couple days ago. You post this when you realize that he's actually hurt. Stop trying to be all high and mighty.

Half of the fans on here hated on him. I got hatted on him when I had a thread saying get better a couple days ago. You post this when you realize that he's actually hurt. Stop trying to be all high and mighty.
Oh...so now "he's actually hurt"? A few posts up you said it was "just a bruise". Which is it Gamecock?

Oh...so now "he's actually hurt"? A few posts up you said it was "just a bruise". Which is it Gamecock?
It is just a bruise. I am a Mitch fan. Read my earlier threads talking about how he is a fighter and we need him. I said spurrier played him because he was cleared to play.

It is just a bruise. I am a Mitch fan. Read my earlier threads talking about how he is a fighter and we need him. I said spurrier played him because he was cleared to play.
Oh, so the "he's really hurt" didn't come from you? Sounds like you're using his injury and a thread to wish him well as your own little platform.

there is no mass internal bleeding. have yall not seen a hip pointer before. they bruise very badly like this that's typical for a hip pointer. look them up. I would be much more concerned about the shoulder injury than the hip pointer. however I wish him well.

I thought I read something about an infection somewhere. If that hip bruise turns septic, Conner's separated shoulder won't be the primary concern. I know. I had an injury go septic and ended up in emergency surgery followed by weeks and weeks of antibiotics through a pic line. Not fun at all!

not a bruise, its an infection that if not treated properly can cause serious and dangerous issues in his body. Chances are Mitch passed it off as bruising and didn't seek treatment. Then it got worse and then unbearable after the UK injury. My dad had this and its no joke. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
yep...i tried to tell them, but they don't care. my understanding is that he reinjured the muscle with bleeding internally that about made him pass out at the UK game. sad the way some fans and mostly clemson posers treat people. ignorance is bliss i guess.

I hope orth surprises me, but I fear they will turn on him after saturday.

I wish they would focus their venom on recruiting-------->wide outs--------->no playmakers------>WR coach/recruiting coordinator-----> no plan------->HBC

They don't?????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT