ADVERTISEMENT

Dang we lost a basketball player. Patrick quit.

Interesting. Wonder why he was unhappy if that’s the case. As a freshman he hasn’t been able to see how things are going to play out.

1200px-Patrick_Star.svg.png

Where are you getting that information? Just 2 weeks ago Martin was talking about how he believed both Benson and Patrick could be better than he envisioned.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Where are you getting that information? Just 2 weeks ago Martin was talking about how he believed both Benson and Patrick could be better than he envisioned.

Quick search yielded no results..

Patrick Iriel? (Or something like that? I think he was a big). Oh boy. Here we go....
Thanks- seems the OP would have spelled it out a bit more considering this kid is a recruit with limited fan fare who has never played for us..

Last edited:
Maybe the 411 is incorrect b/c he’s 2legit?

Please hammer don’t hurt ‘em

Reactions: Dizzy01
Funny, I just read an article about him on here, and how good he is. Nothing about him leaving the team.
I just read the same article. It was posted a few hours ago, but it was old information. That's why it was free. So it would not include anything that happened in the last 24 hours.

But why would the father tell someone before it is public and why would said person post it on an internet board if it was said in confidence? As of 5 pm today there is no public announcement of this so I think it is a false rumor.

If it turns out to be true I'll eat crow, but for now I don't think it is true.

Would be a strange time to quit, no real advantage transfer-wise but poster doesn’t seem like a troll 🤷🏽‍♂️

I hope our guards can put up points because I’ve never seen our team this small. We are going to get abused inside. I’m guessing we have another scholarship available for this next years class. It has to be a center. Does anybody know of any left that we may have a shot for? We need a big time center. Frank may look at The juco or transfer route.

I hope our guards can put up points because I’ve never seen our team this small. We are going to get abused inside. I’m guessing we have another scholarship available for this next years class. It has to be a center. Does anybody know of any left that we may have a shot for? We need a big time center. Frank may look at The juco or transfer route.
Our bigs are small, but our guards are big.

Makes no sense..... Frank must have gotten on him hard one practice and hurt his feelings. Wish him well....

Finally someone has legit inside info. But damn...it was bad news that had to be right. Strange all around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT