ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn: Gray expected to play Saturday

I bet she rests her against the 12 seed and has her ready for the E-eight!

The guards need to make their shots. Play hard defense on the perimeter and come home with the win.

If I were coach, and I'm not, I would not start her on Saturday. If we can get and keep a comfortable lead, let her sit out the game. We will need her badly for the game(s) after Quinnipiac.
Devil's advocate; If we don't beat Quin, there's no game(s) after. It's do or die - you gotta run what you brung..... And any other corny sayings out there. All we can do is trust CDS to manage Gray and her injury status. (Hopefully we don't have a Coates redux.)

Devil's advocate; If we don't beat Quin, there's no game(s) after. It's do or die - you gotta run what you brung..... And any other corny sayings out there. All we can do is trust CDS to manage Gray and her injury status. (Hopefully we don't have a Coates redux.)
i would guess after Coates, they will definitely err on the side of Caution, if she is at all "questionable" she will not see the court..

If I were coach, and I'm not, I would not start her on Saturday. If we can get and keep a comfortable lead, let her sit out the game. We will need her badly for the game(s) after Quinnipiac.
Agree with this. Glad it's not as serious as it looked!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT