ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn is going to have to have a good strategy tomorrow to win

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
the SECT. I don't think we can do it on talent alone. I saw the interview with the UT coach after they won their first game. Man, she was just down right cocky and very confident about winning the entire SECT.
This post was edited on 3/8 2:31 PM by Freddie.B.Cocky

Re: Dawn is going to have to have a good startegy tomorrow to win

yeah its called pound it inside....take it to em....if we can make a few outside shots those girls win......go get em ladies

If Alaina is fired up and we hit some outside shots we will win, without a doubt.

To me, it looks like the weakest part of our game is taking care of the ball. Mainly careless passing leading to breaks and layups. Passing into the post often looks risky also but leads to some great inside plays and don't think Dawn will abandon that. Tina is looking really good. Wilson is great but she could take a tighter grip on the ball inside and learn to use her muscle more n the paint. Our players are not as well positioned in plays as some other teams (especially UCON) but maybe that is a result of using our depth like Dawn does. I love it. GO COCKS!!! Stomp those arrogant hillbillies.

Would be great to hit some 3 pointers but our game is in the paint.

This post was edited on 3/8 10:44 AM by sandlapper59

This post was edited on 3/8 10:45 AM by sandlapper59

Do we have to win today to get #1 seed?

Not only worried about getting assigned to Greensboro Regional but also about possibly losing #1 seed if we lose today? Gotta win to take all doubt out of our seed and where we're headed. Hopefully with being sent out West last year they'll seed us in Greensboro regardless of today's outcome. Also UT has a bad loss to Unranked Texas as well as ranked but not in top 10 UT Chatanooga.

This post was edited on 3/8 1:52 PM by luvmygamecocks

Got to have a good startegy. I had to replace the one in my car. Don't want to get stranded.

Originally posted by johnnyplaid:

Got to have a good startegy. I had to replace the one in my car. Don't want to get stranded.
There is one in every crowd, I am so sorry I made a typo, please forgive me I will try and reframe from ever doing so again.

Originally posted by sandlapper59:
To me, it looks like the weakest part of our game is taking care of the ball. Mainly careless passing leading to breaks and layups. Passing into the post often looks risky also but leads to some great inside plays and don't think Dawn will abandon that. Tina is looking really good. Wilson is great but she could take a tighter grip on the ball inside and learn to use her muscle more n the paint. Our players are not as well positioned in plays as some other teams (especially UCON) but maybe that is a result of using our depth like Dawn does. I love it. GO COCKS!!! Stomp those arrogant hillbillies.

Would be great to hit some 3 pointers but our game is in the paint.

This post was edited on 3/8 10:45 AM by sandlapper59
There is nothing that would bring me more pleasure today than to say we beat those stupid hillbillies two days in a row.

I think it is going to be a really close game. A lot of our turnovers occur forcing the ball inside, announcer said yesterday Dawn had Coates coming to ball instead of getting position first. Maybe we will see more of that to all the bigs, I think we should run a bit more and not give other teams a chance to set their D up. Love Coach and really have enjoyed the ride.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT