ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Staley top paid HBC in SEC

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
New contract thru 2025:

South Carolina WBB coach Dawn Staley receives raise and 4-year contract extension through March 2025; top pay in SEC http://www.postandcourier.com/sports/usc-approves-raises-and-contract-extensions-for-basketball-coaches-dawn/article_a32e510e-26b5-11e7-be60-93fea6365ad0.html…

C9-QpCTXoAIZ2I3.jpg

Well she is the only SEC head women's BB coach to win a National Championship. TAM wasn't in the SEC when Gary Blair won his.

Reactions: nikolas22
So lawcalcock...have you heard anything about Mompremier transferring from Baylor? We recruited her out of high school and she played for Dawn's U18 USA team. Any interest?

So lawcalcock...have you heard anything about Mompremier transferring from Baylor? We recruited her out of high school and she played for Dawn's U18 USA team. Any interest?

I have yet to hear anything on her plans..I am looking for the info...She came down to USC and Baylor her senior year...It was one of the dumbest choices in recruiting history...Baylor had just signed 2 post players that class with 2 already on campus...If i find any info i'll post it right away...A'ja and Alaina scared a lot of post players away from the Gamecocks..Other coaches used that against us...

I don't know that Coach Staley would take Mompremier and Jessica Shepard...I know she has placed a priority on Nalyssa Smith and Olivia Nelson-Ododa in the 2018 class...Shepard has not decided yet...Jessica looks like USC, Notre Dame or back to Nebraska...Shepard's father wants her to stay at Nebraska...I suspect she wants to play in some games that matter on a team with other great players...

Reactions: DarkCock

A source says the four schools Beatrice Mompremier is considering are Florida State, Miami, Notre Dame, and Tennessee...According to early rumors she will decide in early May

Reactions: DarkCock
A source says the four schools Beatrice Mompremier is considering are Florida State, Miami, Notre Dame, and Tennessee...According to early rumors she will decide in early May

I read on Volnation that she wanted to play "close to home." So they were not optimistic about her going there.

I read on Volnation that she wanted to play "close to home." So they were not optimistic about her going there.
close to home would be Miami or FSU...I am still hoping we can get in on it...Still hoping we can land Jessica Shepard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT